Agility Forums

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
What are your recommendations? I'm trying to find a really good agility forum that's good for people with training questions, focusing on groundwork, starting on obstacles, etc etc. What agility forums are you on? Which one's have been the most helpful to you?

Dekka

Just try me..
if you find any let me know. I do know of a few lists.. but no really good forums.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Haven't ever found one honestly. Cheetah showed me one to ask Qs about someone's contact trainer. It was UK based but I was going to join till I was creeped out you have to use real first and last names as your forum name.

I've been on mighty mites for sports in general for dogs under 16" it's okay, but I haven't found it super useful.. Other than that most aren't sports based, let alone agility based.

I'm on the bark list, it's the yahoo group for the AAC but it's unofficial, more for Qs about new stuff and brags than help to train..

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
well... that really stinks... if I can't find one at all... maybe a couple of us could get together and make one. I do read a lot of the agility threads on here and have gotten a lot of help, but it would be nice to have an additional agility forum specifically for that purpose... of course I'm not saying at all that I would leave chaz and just remain on that forum. Chaz is my first home :)

DaVinci

I joined a working dog forum that required you use your first and last name. To tell you the truth I used my middle name and my mom maiden name. I still got on.

Members online

No members online now.