Greetings

Hello,I've been lurking on some forums for awhile and decided to become a more active member so here I am. I live in southeast Michigan, and I'm owned by a 11 month old chihuahua/rat terrier mix,Tucker and our rescue a 7 month old chihuahua/daschund mix Jasper(reddish tan "mask" around the muzzle for reference in the photo below). Funny we went for our usual walk around Petsmart and an employee who was taking care of some of their adoptable cats asked us if they were related...Anyhoo I'm looking forward getting to know y'all..
Penny

Attachments

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! Tucker and Jasper are so cute. I look forward to talking to you on the board.

:) Yeah Tucker I was having a laugh about it myself a bitearlier. Anywho the shelter I got him from in Temperence ,MI regularly ships dogs in from Georgia. Evidently he was part of a group from Riggold(sp?) poor thing was surrendered because she "didn't have the time for him" and he lived in a foster home just over the Ohio border with 11 dogs,and this all happened it March,1 canine had kennel cough at the time they thought it was giardia and it spread to 3 others and him,on top of worms so that was about a month ago We're boarding them both for the first time the 19th,my parents and I are making a trip to take a look around a college that caught my interest and as you can imagine I'm a nervous mom...more so for Jasper..but he'll do fine I'm sure with a blanket and some toys...if only I''d tried to set up a "dry run",as you call it, a bit earlier eh Saturday we'll take them over to Petsmart and a quick walk in the park to treat them.

Members online