Guess who turns five today?

Happy birthday, Cricket! I can scarcely believe she's five already...that seems way too old. Seems like just yesterday I got emailed some pictures of a chubby little puppy...

I got her at four months - it was crazy how fast we bonded. The day I brought her home:

Danny put up with so much crap from her

And now here we are five years later - five years of growing up together, training, making some mistakes, learning from them, lots of shows and trials and meets, some wins, some losses, some puppies (and recently, some grandpuppies!), and lots of hours spent on long walks and cuddling on the couch. Sorry I have to go back to college tomorrow, but I know you'll get by without me until I come home again. Happy birthday to my favorite little dog, and here's to many more.

Some pictures from yesterday:

Nothing really compares to the grace and elegance of running sighthounds...wait...

She is kinda pretty, though.

And she thinks she's a model. When the camera comes out she'll sit and stare dreamily off into space

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Happy birthday Cricket!

I only saw the first 2 pics at first and I was like "there is no way cricket is FIVE YEARS OLD. Her math must be off" LOL Then the rest of the photos loaded :p

Members online

No members online now.