My crew <3

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Excuse the crap quality, all i had was my cell phone to take some pics. But here are some of our little romp in the woods on my parents property.

trying her hardest to sit still.

<3

Shtick

Trying to catch a snowball fail.
lol

ninja dog

Pretty girl <3

*MOAR*

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
More shticks

Favorite photo of the day. A tree growing out of a rock cut, growing in the most odd shape :p makes for a good perching spot says keely.

The end

Kimbers

Can I have some of your snow?!
Also, Keely and Casey are adorable. Looks like a fun time!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Awwww they look awesome together. Nothing like a good snowy day romp. Envious, it hasn't come here yet, it is almost 70 weird degrees.

Side note..need to pm you Neccy's wood romp with her lilliputin yorkies. : ) I will try to find the link.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Thanks everyone, they really enjoyed it. Casey is very hard to capture on camera as she is a very "GO GO GO " type of dog, but i managed to get a couple :p

You guys can have the snow and cold ! lol, We were having such a nice, mild and sunny fall, and then all of a sudden the temps dropped and within a day or two we had snow. I like snow, i just hate the cold that comes with it!

Toller_08

Good to see them again! Definitely looks like fun was had by all. Keely is so cute. I love her little face. :)

spiffy

These are great pics. Your crew really did have a great time and I guess you had more fun taking the pics.

Members online

No members online now.