Can a Website be Good Kharma?

Yup. It has to be. Good friends (Ashley and JR -- MisssAshby) got it all set up for me. If that's not some good Kharma, whether I deserve it or not, I don't know what is.

Chazzers ROCK more than anyone on the web :)

Thanks to everyone who has helped and encouraged me, and Becca who has shared so many of the lessons she's learned through Ella's Leads.

Good Kharma Tags is now Online

*the link is in my sig, too, now :)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
That was awesome of MissAshby and her husband to do!!!
That site looks GREAT!!!!!

ACooper

I LIKE! Very warm feeling with the wood background with the copper tags!

A+

Chewbecca

feel the magic
This calls for a celebration of...some kind (just don't know what kind)!
YAY!!!
You FINALLY have a website! And it's an AWESOME website!!!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
How about you just give repeat customers a certain percentage off?
You'll have to keep track of who's ordered from you, but that should be easy enough.
Referral program, have the customer tell you who referred them. After so many referrals, their friend gets something.

Brattina88

How about you just give repeat customers a certain percentage off?
You'll have to keep track of who's ordered from you, but that should be easy enough.
Referral program, have the customer tell you who referred them. After so many referrals, their friend gets something.
That would probably be the easiest. ;)

I don't have much experience in this area, but I have heard of referral programs that the person who refers the new customer... gets a (small) % of the new customers purchase, off of their(the original person who did the referring) next order.

:confused: Why can't I get that sentence to make sense? :p LOL

I've been toying around with combining the two, so that personal purchases are worth so many points and referrals so many, with each point having a value that translates directly to a monetary amount, and then you could add them up for discounts, merchandise, upgrades, etc., so that you could use the points sooner without having to wait until you got X number of referrals or bought X amount before they were really worth anything to you.

Members online

No members online now.