house treats

what are some common house hold foods.. (bologna, cheese etc) that u can use for training treats bcuz chase doesnt rly like dog treats that are sold (milkbones etc.)..

I don't blame him! Those Milk Bones and the other grocery store type dog treats don't even smell like anything!

Really, in moderation, most types of meat and cheese are good treats, along with peanut butter, which most dogs are crazy about. My Bear really, really loved pistachios - and anything with marinara sauce - lol. Some dogs even like vegetables. My girls go after raw cabbage leaves like they're some sort of gourmet goody.

poodlesmom

2 good ones, used in moderation, are hotdogs & string cheese. Both can be cut into smaller bite-sized pieces and most dogs love either of them. :) Carrots are another one.

dogsrmylife86

Allison&Ginger
you can use hotdogs, cheese and peanut butter sparingly. but don't overdue it, i've seen many a dog get sick from over dosing on those treat. you can go to your local store and get the "soft" dog treats like tiny t's or something along those lines. then chop them up into tiny pieces and train away!

allison

okay.. thnx for the tips guys!! i tried cheese and he rly lixe it.. he doesnt rly go for bologna tho.. lol.. thnx again

Members online

No members online now.