I Have HEAT!!!!

My furnace is working! It was a switch that was keeping the fan from kicking on AND the furnace was full of soot and had to be disassembled and cleaned out. That's also why it was running rich and using too much gas.

Now . . . the trick is going to be getting the money to pay Danny . . .

mom2dogs

:yikes: I read the thread title quickly and thought it said "I'm in HEAT." :eek:

Glad it's worked out Renee and you can be warm!

Debi

that is GREAT news!!!!!!!!! and I confess, too, that when I read the title all I could think of was 'Renee's HOT'. hahaha and I didn't know where that was going.....

:)

:yikes: I read the thread title quickly and thought it said "I'm in HEAT."
LMAO! It's almost like you guys know me or something :rofl1:

that is GREAT news!!!!!!!!! and I confess, too, that when I read the title all I could think of was 'Renee's HOT'. hahaha and I didn't know where that was going.....
And probably didn't really want to know ;)

But . . . how weird is this . . . I got a call this morning from someone who had to freaking WORK to find me. The first guy I ever had sex with - back when I was *mumbles*teen . . . :confused:

Miakoda

OMG...........I've got tears running down my cheeks.......I misread the title of this thread and I read it as " I'M IN HEAT! "

:rofl1:

Barb04

Super Moderator
So glad you have heat in your home. I think having Kharma or Tallulah in heat is enough for your house!

Members online