Just found this forum - Hi!

Hi ya'll! I just found this forum, and it looks like a great place to hang out.

I have two dogs - Daisy, who's a lab, and Buddy, who's a Chiweenie (mix between a Chihuahua and a Daschund - and no, I didn't buy him from a breeder). I've had Daisy for about 7 years now and Buddy for a year next month. Last year I had to deal with breast cancer, and Buddy especially was an integral part of my getting through all my treatment. That dog could make even the grouchiest person smile!

I also have two children who are 10 and almost 8. I'm married and just celebrated my 15th anniversary a few days ago. I am a stay-at-home mom with a dog treat business on the side.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to enjoying this forum!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hi and Welcome to Chaz! :D

Buddy sounds like a very special dog ;)

Would love to see pictures of your two :)

Thanks ya'll. Here's a picture of Daisy and Buddy dressed up for St. Patrick's day last year. Daisy doesn't care for it much!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Welcome to the forum! I too have a black lab mix named Daisy :D and a little dachshund/schnauzer mix named Benji. Your dogs are very cute.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Nice to meet you YankeeDownSouth, Daisy and Buddy! Look forward to your posts and pics.

bubbatd

I welcome you too ! Chaz has set up a great forum !! Dogs sure have a power in healing !!

Members online

No members online now.