Aeri in Yellow

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
The start of my fall photos is here! I'm in IN visiting family this week, so just have Aeri (and my parents' rottie mix if we're "home"). We went on a hike today and I brought my camera since I know their fall colors are peaking.

Hope you enjoy (and I hope colors are better when I get home than when I left so I can get fall shots of all of the dogs!)!

And a rare shot of me with one of the dogs!! (thanks to my mom!)

FG167

Soooo gorgeous!

I wish I was in MI to take some fall photos...I've been dying to this year and we haven't gotten anything good here yet.

Beautiful dog and beautiful scenery. Is it weird that every fall I wish I had a brown or warm colour coated dog because they look so pretty in outdoorsy photos this time of year haha.

Toller_08

Aeri is just so pretty. I am a little jealous of your fall colours and leaves. We hardly had a chance this year! Everything just kinda went from green to dead within a super short time period.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Beautiful pictures and even more beautiful dog! You guys look so great together :)

p.s: What kind of harness is she wearing?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Thanks guys! We really lucked out with our timing when it came to this trip up north. :) More pictures will be added tomorrow as we went on another hike today. LOL

@Fran: The harness is a Wiggles, Wags, and Whiskers Freedom No Pull harness. I <3 them so much that I've switched from recommending Easy Walks to recommending these - they don't slip as much and are way easier to fade. Plus they come in more colors. ;)

monkeys23

Great pics, Aeri is so pretty!!!

I just got a pink one for Scout. Hard to try out because she doesn't pull too much, but I wanted to work on them getting more amped when I've got them both out since well I can't leave Scout alone ever. So far really like it!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I can just hear the leaves crunching under foot. Beautiful place! Love all the photos! Aeri is so pretty.

Members online

No members online now.