Izzy sez "Git ur own tube!" *4*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
We had an empty Pringles tube so I put a treat in the bottom to see what the dogs would do.

*nibble*

Izzy failed Sharing 101.

So I took it away and that made her sad.
"Mom, if'n iz be gud can az it bak?"

Then Izzy was kenneled so Frodo can have a try...I should have known it would end with...

Fail.

Hahaha! The bottom part of his mouth is in the can, he could NOT figure out how to get to the treat.

*end*

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
:rofl1: too funny! Can a corgi get to the bottom of a pringles can? apparently not!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Mine can't anyway LMAO!

I have a video loading of Frodo trying to get it out. It's basically him sticking his muzzle in it and running into things :p

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
The corgii want you to know that you are a big meanypants. You deprived them of the treat and then took videos to make fun of them ( or that is what they told me, anyway).

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
The corgii want you to know that you are a big meanypants. You deprived them of the treat and then took videos to make fun of them ( or that is what they told me, anyway).
I'm a big meanypants? What else is new :lol-sign:
And those little sh!ts lied to you because they both got more than one treat! lol

Thanks Jess :D

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
LOL. Rumor just shreds anything you hand to her. She'd be total win at this game! (Wtf. A grey and white cat just randonly jkepdu00

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Alrighty then. That should read "Wtf. A grey and white cat just randomly jumped up on the desk and started eating my right hand." LOL.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
:lol-sign:

I still remember when your kitteh was trying to pull the rug out from under the desk before we met at the Expo. LAWL!

My cat is boring :/

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
He is just adorable. I give him an A+ for cute ears, and, as you have probably figured out I am an ear connaiseur. And the stubby little legs. Awwwww.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
awwwww!!!
That picture of "Sorry Izzy" is ADORABLE!!!!
And Frodo is so cute trying to get that treat out, and then he stops to give a "woof" and then continues. Silly dog.:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.