Finally, some clear pics of my Betta!!

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Thanks everyone. :) I bought him a 5 gallon tank with a filter so it is a lot cleaner and I put aquarium salt in it everyday. He is much better and happier now. :) He loves swimming through the little windows in his castle thing. :D

The color of Kipp is similar to mine:

this first is w/out flash and he looks pink

then with flash and he looks blue

Don't mean to steal your thred, just thought the coloring was similer.
he looks metalic-like. they are such fun fish and so easy to care for.

Aus, funny you ask.
My older sister started me on bettas; she had a couple when I was little and named them names like Bermuda, Bahama, Montico, Jamaca, etc. I then named mine similar names when I got my own Bettas (I had a few Bermuda and Bahamas), like Telogo which was my last one. This guy I rescued from Walmart and he has never really had a name. He is above a name I think. :) Bettas seem so snobby. I have never been able to come up with a name for him.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Shannerson said:
Aus, funny you ask.
My older sister started me on bettas; she had a couple when I was little and named them names like Bermuda, Bahama, Montico, Jamaca, etc. I then named mine similar names when I got my own Bettas (I had a few Bermuda and Bahamas), like Telogo which was my last one. This guy I rescued from Walmart and he has never really had a name. He is above a name I think. :) Bettas seem so snobby. I have never been able to come up with a name for him.
Aww, poor guy should have a name.:p I'd help you think of one, but I'm no good with names.:eek:

Kathy29

I bought him a 5 gallon tank with a filter so it is a lot cleaner and I put aquarium salt in it everyday.
What a pretty fish you have! I used to have a whole bunch of them - all so personable in their own ways. Just a question though.. do you put aquarium salt in it everyday or every water change? Reason I ask is because I've heard that too much will harm them but I used to put in a bit after every water change.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
He's gawjus! I l o v e red, white & blue marbles! =D He must be so happy in his 5g. They really are super happy with lots of space to explore.

Shanners, I had 2 sisters named Bermuda & Bahama ;) you obviously have good taste. I like this site for Betta names... Click!

Members online

No members online now.