Hike with Elly & Georgia. *Lots*

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
It's been awhile since you guys have seen Georgia and Elly, so here's a load of pictures I took the other afternoon on our hike. When I get home everyday I take Elly & Georgia for a nice long hike across Mossmarsh Stream (didn't get too many pictures of it, but it's really pretty, so I'll get more pictures of the stream next time) and up to Rockwater hill (about a mile through the woods, quite the hike through the woods, too!) and throw the ball up and down the hill for awhile until some of their energy dies down, and then I go down a very steep hill in the woods down to Hory Lake, where Elly swims and Georgia barks at her. They both absolutly loves it! I just wonder what it takes to make that dog run out of energy - I swear her energy never even dies down! This dog never even tires...but they absolutly love hiking everyday and keep up with me well. It gets me in shape, and puts them in shape as well. Elly runs through the water, hops onto a log, and launches off it into the water. I then dry her off and take them back up to Rockwater Hill to run the water off a bit, and then hike on back home. The best part is, we have everything to ourselves! The dogs love it, and it's a good time for me to relax. It's really great..in the summer I plan on going down more often and for longer.

Mossmarsh Stream:

Rockwater Hill:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Elly sure looks happy to be playing in the water! Great place to be around to run the dogs, eh?

Members online

No members online now.