Skeet Died (nondog)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Our 2 year old Cockatiel Skeet died today :( . We have no idea what happened he seemed fine. We always keep a close eye on what comes in and out of him and none of that was different. But what does matter is my bird is gone and I have been crying ever since I came home and found his body. He was my 16th birthday present I had been studieing for for years to have. I trained him to talk and sing and he loved to be cuddled and take showers with me. I miss him so much already and it hurts to much for me to even take him out of his cage. Im in still alittle shock.

RIP Skeetie

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
That's so sad, I'm sorry. I know when we lost our female lovebird I was so upset. It sucks even more that you did all that research, which I did as well before getting mine, and you just think you have everything right the best food the best cage the best toys and then something unimaginable happens. I'm sorry for you.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
juliefurry said:
That's so sad, I'm sorry. I know when we lost our female lovebird I was so upset. It sucks even more that you did all that research, which I did as well before getting mine, and you just think you have everything right the best food the best cage the best toys and then something unimaginable happens. I'm sorry for you.
Exactly its just so hard losing him. He wasent your typical bird and I worked him alot to make him that way. I am very depressed right now.

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
RIP Skeetie. RIP birdie. I totaly understnad. I have had a dog die. Also my cockatiel. Me and my sister for a year befor we got the bird got a book to learn the RIGHT way to take care of them and really understood Cockatiels. She was not your typical bird. She wanted to cudly in your hair all the time. And allways be with YOU. She passed away 2 years ago. To this day I miss her. Same with are LOVED doggie.
I hope you get better. So sorry!

bubbatd

Losing any pet is hard .... I feel for you !! We care so much and they become so much of our lives.... RIP Skeet... land on Bubba's head ...he'll understand as you wait on the Bridge,

Members online

No members online now.