Maegan the Cardi's 1st time lure coursing

dreameyce

We took Maegan (Keevas's sister, down in Texas) to a lure course fun run/CAT practice to benefit Basenji rescue and she had a BLAST! I never would have expected this as Maegan is not really toy-driven and tends to be pretty low-key (Compared to her 'wild child' sister, Keeva!) Instead of being her normal sober self Maeg was HOOKED! Her bestest buddy Mimi the Kelpie ran first, and Maegan then didn't just complete one run, but TWO runs before it got too warm for me to let her run again.

211872 by Emily / DreamEyce, on Flickr

211079 by

211852 by Emily / DreamEyce, on Flickr

211076 by Emily / DreamEyce, on Flickr

211105 by Emily / DreamEyce, on Flickr

I plan on working towards Maegan's CAT title in the future, and will participate in future fun runs, too. Their Mama Galaxy and daddy Roy Rogers also love lure coursing, so it really runs in the family! Here's Roy Rogers last year at the same event:

211175 by Emily / DreamEyce, on Flickr

211185 by Emily / DreamEyce, on Flickr

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Love seeing coursing pictures...also love seeing Cardi pictures, so this is a total win :)

FG167

Yay for Cardi coursing! Eden just earned her two legs towards her CAT a couple of weeks ago and she is going for her third next weekend :)

Wonderful pics of beautiful dogs!

Taqroy

LOVE. I have a huge crush on Roy Rogers. Someday when I can actually have a Cardi pup.....

dreameyce

Yay for Cardi coursing! Eden just earned her two legs towards her CAT a couple of weeks ago and she is going for her third next weekend :)

Wonderful pics of beautiful dogs!
Thanks! I can't wait to get to CAT trials. My Poms also love coursing, so it'd be fun to title everyone :) Who'd have thought that with as much as we spend on toys, that a baggy in a field would be such a hit? Like children on christmas with their boxes! LOL

Toller_08

Looks like they really enjoyed it! Great pictures. Maegan is really beautiful, as is Roy Rogers.

Members online

No members online now.