Washington meetup? (Tentative)

Saeleofu

So right now I think I'm planning on going to Washington from March 19-22. I'll be in the Seattle-ish area, but I MAY rent a car (it's way cheaper than I thought) in which case I can be much more flexible.

Who would be up for a meetup then? Preferably the 20th or 21st, because as of right now it looks like I'd arrive at 10am on the 19th and leave around 3pm on the 22nd. But if the 19th works better for everyone, that's still doable.

I would have Logan with me, but not Gavroche.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
I would be in if that's ok with you (seeing as I haven't been around all that long)

I can probably make it up to the Seattle bellevue area. Marymoor in bellevue is probably the best park I know of.

Saeleofu

Haha, I was actually in D.C. area over the Christmas break :p
Washington state, not D.C ;)

I would be in if that's ok with you (seeing as I haven't been around all that long)
Of course you'd be welcome!

Reschedule for late this year and I'll join in! :p
Well I'm hoping to maybe visit once a year until I can actually move up there, so maybe next year ;) I missed visiting last year because the first half of the year I was still thinking I'd be able to move there later in the year.

Red Chrome

I'd be in! I'm always down for a weekend in Seattle area and I could do some Schutzhund stuff with a club over there the following day!!!

Doberluv

That sounds fun. I'd love to meet you Chazzers.

I think Alki beach in Seattle is awesome and a great place to take dogs for a walk. People are really into dogs around there. There are some neat little fish and chips places and other restaurants along Beach Dr. looking out on the water. There's another park near by called Lincoln park which is very nice and also right on Puget Sound. They both have places to bbq and picnic and beaches. So, if you'll be in Seattle, those are two that I recommend.

Saeleofu

Okay, how about sometime March 9-12, does that work for anyone? Mel just told me there's a dog show in Seattle that weekend, and I was kind of hoping to make it for a dog show. I only have school on Tues/Thurs and the plane ticket is the same price if I go then or later in the week.

Being a dog show weekend it might be busy, but maybe meet up sometime on he 9th?

Doberluv

Well Saeleofu, I guess I'll pass this meet-up after all, just so you don't have to meet the one who "b i t c h e s," as you succinctly put it. I'll probably be at the dog show, but you won't know who I am so that should be safe enough. No one else here has to put up with me either. Whew! That should be a relief.

Doberluv

Wow dober I have no idea what this is about but I would still like to meet you.
I'll write something short here so others don't wonder what it's all about either. I wrote that above post when I felt attacked for writing my opinion in a thread. My opinion was mistaken for an unkindness which I absolutely did not intend. And then I was in turn slapped around by a few people. So, obviously, there are those who would not like to meet me. I appreciate your post. And I'd love to meet you too if I come to town when you do. :)

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Okay, how about sometime March 9-12, does that work for anyone? Mel just told me there's a dog show in Seattle that weekend, and I was kind of hoping to make it for a dog show. I only have school on Tues/Thurs and the plane ticket is the same price if I go then or later in the week.

Being a dog show weekend it might be busy, but maybe meet up sometime on he 9th?
I would be in for that weekend.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh man, I'd want to join in on this so badly. I'm dying to see Seattle again and then there are so many awesome Chazzers in the area...

Saeleofu

So it looks like I'll probably be leaving on the morning of the 8th (no class, woo hoo! forgot my morning class was only haf a semester :D) so arriving in seattle around 10am. So I'll have most of that day, all day on the 9th, dog show 10th and 11th, and then I'm going home either the 12th in the afternoon, or the 13th - not sure yet.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
I can do 9th, 10th or 11th.

Where is the dog show at? I may convince oh to take me to that seeing as he had so much fun at the one this weekend.

I will be at the show both days! We should all swap numbers.

And Dober, I would love to meet up with you!

I might be able to make it for a meetup at Marymoor Park, too. :)

Members online

No members online now.