Got My New Slip Leads!

Esetters10

Drool Is Cool!
Hi everyone...
I decided after seeing Sizzles and Sada's pictures of their leads they purchased from Ella's Leads to buy a couple myself....

I got the control slip leads because they are easy to slip on the dogs at dog shows to get them in and out of crates and to take them out to go potty....

Here are the colors that I bought....I got 6 foot leads instead of 5 foot leads though...

This is the Neon Yacht color....not as soft as the other one I purchased but like I was told by Sizzle...it's a yacht rope...

Here is the other lead....

This is the blue color...it has specks of red in the rope very pretty and soft to handle....

I can't wait to use them in a couple of weeks at the Clinton, IA dog show...

Tammie Calvert
Dreamland Setters

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Welcome to the Cult! :D

I've got the inverse of your blue lead; mine is red with blue specks in it. I adore it beyond words.

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
I have a feeling that there are very few people on Chaz that don't own or want an Ella's Lead. I blame Sizzle for my addiction, erm...love, of the leads.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
oooh, I really hope you end up liking them a lot!:D

I know that first rope is a stiffer rope, but I LOVE it. It's so bright and such a good looking rope!

Hillside

Original Twin
I have a feeling that there are very few people on Chaz that don't own or want an Ella's Lead. I blame Sizzle for my addiction, erm...love, of the leads.
I'm quite surprised I haven't stolen any of Sizzle's Ella's leads. ( Especially since there is usually an Ilsa attached to them.) I will be ordering mine one of these days.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Ok hillside you take the one with Ilsa and i will take the one with ronnin. how does that sound. lol

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
HA! You're volunteering to steal RONIN? *feels your forehead* Hmmm... you don't have a fever... are you prone to random bouts of insanity? ;)

Members online