Wedding stuff.. *pics* Opinions..

Which do you like best for Wedding Photos?

• #1 - The Court house

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • #2 - The Gazebo on the water

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • #3 - Summerhill Mansion

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • #4 - Summerhill Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Soo... here are the sites we are thinking about getting our wedding photos taking.. keep in mind we are taking a horse and carraige to these sites, all are within a block so its do-able..

Vote for your favourite site!

Site # 1 - The Court House

Site # 2 - The Gazebo on the water

Site # 3 - Summerhill Mansion

Site # 4 - Summerhill Park

Dekka

Just try me..
I like the courthouse..it is unusual, and striking. I like the water too, but so many people do waterfront.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
The Court house is stunning eh.. and its a perfect scene for the horse and carrage to be in the shot as well..

I'm thinking we might split the pics.. some at the Court house and others at the Gazebo.. but its still up in the air..

need to discuss it with the carraige people and with the photographer first..

Love the gazebo, but the lighting isn't going to be great there :( I think I'd have to go with the Mansion. The Courthouse is just too stern for my taste for wedding photos.

SharkyX

Back of the Pack
Actually for time of day we'll be doing things the lighting should be ok... wedding doesn't start until 3:00pm so the sun would be in much more of a lazy position and would probably create a better effect then when the pics were taken.
I wasn't there but looks like between noon and one when they were taken (I know you will anyways, but correct me if I'm wrong babe :) )

I'm not a fan of the mansion... it looks nice and all however I just don't like any pics I've seen of it for a wedding photo type setting.

Personally I like the gazebo and courthouse, courthouse for that big fountain and the steps you could put people on at different heights.

I LOVE the gazebo! I think that'd be the best of them all for pics, but why not get pics at all 4 spots! :D It'd be pricey, but at least you wouldn't have to make a choice. Of course depending on how far away they all are from each other. ;)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
here is a shot of the Gazebo from the other side..

Also, in Sept Tim and I will be going down to these sites and taking pics on the same day so we get a better idea what the foliage is going to be like then as well!

Sept 27th is the BIG Day Next year! :)

mjb

The mansion and horse and carriage all seem like they would go together. I might vote for that. I love the gazebo and waterfront, too, though. I don't think you could go wrong with either of those.

So...mansion, or gazebo.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I think the mansion would be awesome for pictures... love the gazebo... but I think Renee brought up a valid point with the lighting..

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
say no to the courthouse...the gazebo is gorgeous--but allows you and your wedding party to be the center of the photo (as it should be IMO)--

Members online