If I'm Missing

I've been putting this off. We're shooting another commercial tomorrow . . . so Miss Shiva the Diva NEEDS a bath . . . if you don't hear from me for awhile I'll be recovering . . . She really, REALLY hates a bath - she's morally and ethically opposed to the whole concept and is a concientious objector. The histrionics and hysterics are just bad melodrama. :eek:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
send her over here Renee..i washed three yesterday and Hyia is in the tubby now. I will give her the bath a Diva requires before such a debute. :D

Got 'er done! She would NOT go into the shower, so we had to do it the cold way . . . hose and well water. I'm as wet as she is, of course, but she did stand pretty still after I explained to her that she couldn't go to the store until she got cleaned up. She stood there and looked at me making the sad, pitiful Pearl face. Faker. :rolleyes:

bogolove

LOL! That girl is something else! I wish you would take a pic of her while she is doing her thing at the store. I guess that was supposed to be more of a question than a statement. LOL! ;)

Tippy is a bath horror, too. She is extremely weary of the bathtub, hose and kiddy pool. She knows what I mean when I call her to come outside or upstairs, towel and shampoo in my hand. :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
oh my..that is deffinately not Diva treatment Renee..cold? grrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Saje

Island dweller
Maverick used to love to have a bath because we'd get right into the tub with him. That got him in the habit of running into the bathroom and jumping in the tub while I was in there (and once while steve and I were in there). Now, he doesn't like it too much. He doesn't like being shampooed.

Glad you got her clean!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Shiva is the Diva now; she's on her second commercial. I hope her royalties roll in soon.

Bluedawg will not volunteer to get in the tub but once he's there he is usually pretty good, and very happy when he can get away.

tcreed

Commercial for what? My family was recently in a commercial for a school. It was a lot of fun, we got flown to Miami, and pampered for a week!

Poor Shiva :eek: a cold shower, dont you think they would learn how nice a warm bath can be ;) but now thats its over she must smell so pretty...

It's a commercial for the furniture store, TC.

I think Miss Kharma might get a bath this weekend. She came in last night all muddy and smelly again and had to sleep in the laundry room. Her coat throws the mud right off after it's dry, and these dogs don't seem to get that "doggy" smell, but she could use a bath.

Shiva had a big day yesterday. Besides going to the store, she went to the bank to make the deposit, then she went to the farmers' market to get some produce. I got the best little round watermelon - just big enough for two people and dark, dark rosy inside with no seeds. The farmers freak when they find out Shiva's a cattle dog, lol!

This morning we've got to go to the USDA office over in Dandridge, then in to the store for those commercials . . .

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Renee ~ you have to take a picture while Shiva is filming her commercial. I bet she struts her stuff! She is probably singing "I'm too sexy" in her head! Too cute! :)

Members online

No members online now.