Flight Rising?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Dekka, your guy grew up!

He matches up REALLY nice with all my dragons so I'm having a hard time deciding which to breed him to.

I also bought this girl really cheap.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Can we see some dressed up dragons? I'm trying to think of what I want to do for my Tundra boy, Hemlock. Here's my girl Rhiain:

I think your girl is secretly related to Pepsis, my first gen. :p She's naked though, because I only own purple ribbons and they look terrible on her.

Equinox

I don't have 80k. lol I've only joined 2 days ago so have like 7k. Haha. One day I will get a crystal.
Okay, my sister is going to be SO MAD knowing I offered this to you before I did her...but you can borrow this Crystal to breed? I don't have any breeding plans for him, and he's not particularly amazing, but if you can buy a dragon with a Iridescent primary there's a 50/50 chance of producing Crystal primary babies I THINK.

Just send him back when he's done breeding. I know you really want a Crystal! And even though he's not stunning, you can see what he'll pair well with and continue breeding his babies until you produce something you like.

Let me know if you're interested in borrowing him :) He'll be ready to breed in a bit over a week.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Okay, my sister is going to be SO MAD knowing I offered this to you before I did her...but you can borrow this Crystal to breed? I don't have any breeding plans for him, and he's not particularly amazing, but if you can buy a dragon with a Iridescent primary there's a 50/50 chance of producing Crystal primary babies I THINK.

Just send him back when he's done breeding. I know you really want a Crystal! And even though he's not stunning, you can see what he'll pair well with and continue breeding his babies until you produce something you like.

Let me know if you're interested in borrowing him :) He'll be ready to breed in a bit over a week.
Oooh yes! If you don't mind. You're awesome! :)

I have a female Iridescent ready to breed in 12 days.

Not sure how their colors would look but. :lol-sign:

Actually running them through the predictor isn't so bad color wise.

Equinox

Oooh yes! If you don't mind. You're awesome! :)

I have a female Iridescent ready to breed in 12 days.

Not sure how their colors would look but. :lol-sign:

Actually running them through the predictor isn't so bad color wise.
Not a problem at all!! Though if you do end up with extra Crystals you don't want to keep from the breeding, let me know?

Also if you want, you can check him with these girls of mine that I don't have plans for. All iridescent but not amazing matches otherwise. But let me know and you can borrow one of them too!

#7435735 (best match of the three IMO but that might be because I like her best lol)

If not, no problem!!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I have one girl that matches better color-wise. She's a snapper though and a baby. So 17 days from breeding. Lots of greyish, purple, pink, and yellow and gembond.

I am so bad at choosing. They all have some nice babies in the mix. And of course you can have any extras. :D

Equinox

I have one girl that matches better color-wise. She's a snapper though and a baby. So 17 days from breeding. Lots of greyish, purple, pink, and yellow and gembond.

I am so bad at choosing. They all have some nice babies in the mix. And of course you can have any extras. :D
Oh cute!!! Yeah, I don't have plans for that guy anytime soon so take your time choosing or going through the auction house or saving up :) It can be fun going through the AH and plugging dragons into the scrying workshop!

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
asdhagdfsoieoieoieoieoie yes please!!
Here ya gooo! Two hatchlings left to pick from. Send me a crossroads for any! :D
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=116055&page=3

Oh cute!!! Yeah, I don't have plans for that guy anytime soon so take your time choosing or going through the auction house or saving up :) It can be fun going through the AH and plugging dragons into the scrying workshop!
Also, I got Cherry Blossom coatls hatching in 4 days, so lemme know if you still want one. :D

xpaeanx

I just hatched these 3 cuties:

Female(and mini me of her father), I really love this little girl and am thinking of keeping her... but I would be willing to give her to someone if they promise to give her back if they don't want to keep her:

Male:

Another Female:

I have another nest that will be ready to hatch tomorrow or though we will see if I have room to hatch it or not.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Been playing games for way too long today, got three pieces of venomscale for Hemlock and I give. I can't anymore today. My eyes burn, lol. Also,

ONE MORE INCUBATION TILL I GET MY RHIAIN/HEMLOCK BABIES. There's only two eggs, but BABIES. MY FIRST BABIES. :D

I've gone on a friending spree today as well, so if there's anybody else I've not done, feel free to add me. I tried to get everyone I recognized from Chaz, but I've probably missed a couple. I'm teacuptiger.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I just hatched these 3 cuties:

Female(and mini me of her father), I really love this little girl and am thinking of keeping her... but I would be willing to give her to someone if they promise to give her back if they don't want to keep her:

I would love the Fae to get smoke into my lines! You can take her back, or another chazzer can have her once I've gotten smoke :)

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic

Dekka

Just try me..
If anyone wants to borrow for breeding:

Betelgeuse:

and Dominick

no hurry as they have some time before they are ready

Members online

No members online now.