Agility fun day pics (55 PICS)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
But, sadly, only a few of Auggie. I gave my mom the camera while I ran him and she took a whopping SIX photos. I let her run him once so I could take photos and I snapped 30 photos just in the one run. =P But regardless, my lense is just too slow. I have several photos that would have been fabulous if my lense were as fast as the dogs.

So, we'll start with Auggie:

Sticking his tongue out??

Not a proper "touch." Bratface.

Sit-wait for my mom.

Waiting...

Weave poles. The crowd lined up pretty much right next to the weave poles and ALL the dogs did great with the weaves even with people pressed right up against the poles there.

Such a BRAT... barking at my mom for something. I have no idea why he's barking at her.

This picture cracks me up.

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, forgive me but I am obsessed with these two dogs so there are a TON.

This is Auggie's dad.

MORE...

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I like them! I like how your camera captures the dog in focus, but the dog still appears in motion. It gives a good sense of how fast they're moving.

I luff Auggie too, so that helps :p

suthrnladi

suthrnladi
excellent pics. I think you're going to have a hard time beating those. Beautiful dogs too. Auggie is awesome.

milos_mommy

I like them! I like how your camera captures the dog in focus, but the dog still appears in motion. It gives a good sense of how fast they're moving.

I luff Auggie too, so that helps :p
exactly :)

Also, why is Auggie barking at your mom? He's a sheltie, he doesn't need a reason to chat!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
We practiced for about a year before I started trialing (just a bit) last year; so I suppose about three years! Gosh, it doesn't exactly seem like that long, but at the same time I don't really remember when I wasn't doing agility with him!

We practiced for about a year before I started trialing (just a bit) last year; so I suppose about three years! Gosh, it doesn't exactly seem like that long, but at the same time I don't really remember when I wasn't doing agility with him!
thats great, i was really thinking about getting Harley started in it. i am pretty sure that we would both love it.

Members online

No members online now.