Mostly Misty

GoingNowhere

I don't get too many pictures of Misty just because she's an indoor cat and in order to get decent pictures of her that aren't snapshots, I have to make myself a little photo setup. This morning I got quite a few I'm pleased with. :)

more...

GoingNowhere

and a few of the puppy. He's still not adopted (don't ask me why, I have no clue.)

that's all for now! I'll have plenty of Boo pictures later. :)

suthrnladi

suthrnladi
what great pics of Misty. You did an awesome job. I can't understand why that adorable puppy hasn't been adopted yet either, just waiting for the perfect home I guess.

GoingNowhere

thanks both of you. :)

The problem with getting the puppy adopted is that the rescue pulls a TON of puppies, so there's a lot of "competition" for him at adoption events. The one thing I'm slightly mad about, however, is that there was a very interested adopter who I'd met and liked. They loved him and wanted him, but their application was denied because they weren't allowed to have huskies in their apartment. My puppy is listed as a husky mix, but if there is any husky in that dog, it is WAY back in his lineage. That, and I don't think he's going to go above 35 pounds, max. So I'm slightly peeved, but I'm sure he'll find a great home!

Members online

No members online now.