Doggy Hair Products

Roxy's CD

I'm a horrible person I know.. I love to use products on my dog when I groom her. I groom her at least every other day and spritz her twice a week. Right now I'm using a tea tree oil based coat sheen, but does anyone know of a product that's good for their coats but isn't full of chemicals?!?!

cowgurl6254

Herding dogs rock!!!
I'm not sure about chemicals, but I LOVE the crazy dog line. The price is good and the products smell amazing! You can get them off of petco.com :)

there is a spray on coat conditioner called "The Stuff" it is great, you will love it, spray it on after a bath or when dry, its is hypo-allergenic and will make her so soft and shiny!! The Stuff is The Best!! I think it can only be bought offline or from grooming catalog, try petedge.com

Jaimie L

This may be personal preferance, but I don't care much for The Stuff. It tends to build up on the coat and attract dirt. Plus if it oversprays onto the floor you'll have a slick spot for weeks. I like the Nature's Specialties line. They are natural ingredients and smell great, and a little goes a long way. You should still be careful of overspray, but it's not as bad as The Stuff.

Members online

No members online now.