What mix is this?

zoe08

Definitely has Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever in him. I love their color! He is sooo beautiful!! I want one!!

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Mirg8101992 said:
Wow, Swiftwind, you are a great photo taker! I love the pic of Harley covering up his face!:)
Thanks! :D I took that photo when I caught him sleeping on my step-sister's bed, and I told him to get off, and that's when he started covering his face with his paws!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Whatever he is, he's stunning. Sorry to hear about your other dog. Sounds like good ol' red there has found a good home though. Good luck.

Mirg8101992

Smiles and wiggles
Swiftwind said:
Thanks! :D I took that photo when I caught him sleeping on my step-sister's bed, and I told him to get off, and that's when he started covering his face with his paws!
Lol, that kool, when my dog, Sophie, gets caught on the bed, she playfully growls at us. Im hoping to start teaching her to cover up her face as a trick, but i dont know if i will, yet.

Debi

WOW, he is beautiful!!!!!!! I'm also sorry you recently lost a dog. looks like this new fellow is one lucky dog to have found you! :)

lucille

Update:

My duck toller, or whatever he is, is doing great here. At first he cowered when petted, the lady who found him thought he might have been abused. Now he is playing and romping with everyone and having a great time. He still hesitates about coming into the house, I do not know whether maybe he was an 'outside' dog prior to my getting him.

Around the time I brought him home, I had also been talking to another lady about her dog. She had a Great Pyrenees and two other dogs, and the family no longer wanted the Pyr. He is just over a year, and a great dog.

I kept emailing her, and she had not found a home for him and was saying how she thought he was going to be hard to place.
So he's here too.:D

I am now at my legal and financial limit with 4, but I have to say that they are such a joy. My children are grown and gone and caring for these guys is like having a family again (except that the dogs don't ask for the car keys).

They have arranged themselves in pack order, and I think it is funny that the old Shih Tzu is definitely top dog, he is a fuzzy bit of fluff and a sweet lap dog with me but fearless around the others.

Anyway, I've definitely got a housefull.

Members online

No members online now.