Consequences of irresponsible breeding

R

RedyreRottweilers

THIS is why you should not breed your pet.

THIS is why you SHOULD spay and neuter early.

THIS is why ALL dogs not intended for COMPETITION should be sold on contract with strict S/N requirements, and repossession of the dog for non compliance.

The clip that you posted probably comes from AR groups, but that's ok.

People need to learn that it is NOT okay to breed your pets, and that there are consequences, and those consequences are death.

SPAY AND NEUTER!!!

Breeding isn't ALWAYS a bad thing. If people don't have the slightest clue what they are doing, then breeding leads to issues.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Breeding isn't ALWAYS a bad thing. If people don't have the slightest clue what they are doing, then breeding leads to issues.
What exactly do you mean here?

I agree completely with Red Rotti... people that aren't a registered kennel, show to have titles on their dogs and/or are looking to BETTER their breed should NEVER breed.

When Riot gets his CH title- I personally will not have him up for stud, the breeder that I got him from has the complete freedom with that.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
That was one of the attempts to get Mayor Hahn out of office. And it worked!!! It showed it as being 11min. long but it was only about 4 or 5.
At ADL-LA, one of our motto's is "it's easier to defeat a bad politician, than to get a better one into office." And that is exactly what ADL-LA and others did on Tuesday. Our ANTI- HAHN campaign (a corrolary to our main Stop The Killing campaign) paid off and Horrible Hahn will now have to look for another job!

Everything activists did from leafleting against Hahn, to putting up signs and stickers all over the city saying VOTE OUT MAYOR HAHN, to demonstrations in Hahn's neighborhood, to taking the name "Mayor Hahn" directly into a court of law (educating jurors and court personnel as to Hahn's dispicable character not only against animals, but those who speak out on their behalf), played a crucial role in getting Hahn kicked out of office.With this great effort and victory behind us now, it's time to celebrate for a little while, and then GET BACK TO WORK! A Mayor certainly has the power to help animals, but it's OUR power that really makes the difference.
It really only takes a couple seconds for the "needle" or "bright pink stuff" to work. What that video surprisingly didn't show was that there may be a final twitch, gasp, muscle spasms, or even urination. I wish that they were able to close their eyes when it happens, that's kind of the hard part for me.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
I think he wouldn't make that shelter a no kill shelter since over 44,000 animals are pts every year. Probably some other decisions he made in hiring or not firing to get certain things passed, like a spay and neuter program, or tougher laws against animal cruelty. Not sure but that's about what I've found out.

moe

I dont know the politics of this vidio, but it really hits home about the problem of over breeding and selling to unsuitable homes, it broke my heart to watch it but I did, al the way through, it made me cry buckets, and also instilled in me the need to educate more on responsible breeding, to everyone and anyone that I can.

Mo

Mordy

Quigleyfied
hahn is gone, thank god. and the new mayor has pledged to work on following in the footsteps of san francisco, trying to do more for the animals and euthanize less.

the movie made me very sad, footage includes the place from which i adopted quigley. :(

Members online

No members online now.