Christmas came early

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I couldn't help it, I gave Chloe her stuff early. I'll probably get her a few more things and she does have a pack of beggin' strips (which may be crap but they're her favorite from all the way back when she was in her foster home) in her stocking.

I got her this precious sweater because she gets cold going out to potty.

And this collar because it was adorable and she needed something lightweight and soft as a tag collar since every other collar I try on her rubs the fur off of her neck.

Violet didn't get hers yet mostly because its a toy and she can't play right now because she hurt her foot and the vet said to try to keep it clean and keep her off of it until we can get her in on Saturday.

What?! Only 2 pictures? I miss seeing frequent photos of Violet and Chloe! Oh, and I'm pretty sure my dad's chihuahua has that same collar, haha. Chloe is adorable as usual :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks everyone!

Kalyxa, I'm sorry I will post new pictures this weekend! I've been crazy busy at my new job plus shopping for Christmas. I have some Chloe Christmas pictures and I need to get some of Violet and then I will post pictures!

spiffy

Lucky lucky Chloe and Violet for getting early Christmas gifts from momma.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
:)I can see why you gave it early. Looks lovely on her.

Members online

No members online now.