The Venting Thread

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Is it a bad thing that I forgive people to easily? Well, everyone but my mom.

I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing. I never forget but I forgive REALLY easy. I was talking to my friend, Heather, about it and my grandma. Heather said it was a bad thing because then as soon as I forgive someone for something no matter how terrible it was, I want to be their friend again, which is true.
Grandma said it wasn't a bad thing but I should be careful as far as being friends goes.
Its just really hard for me to hold grudges against people nowadays. Like, I use to hold them for SO long and now, within a few days all is forgiven and I'm ready to be your buddy again.

Idk. It seems weird to me but also seems like the right thing to do. I guess for me I have to forgive whoever did me wrong in order for me to get over it and move on.

Airn

Actually I see now that there are cat cages. My bad. I don't get the point of them, unless you have others animals or the cat has some issues or something along those lines. Does anyone here use cat cages? The cat isn't vicious and he does get along fine with most dogs, as long as they aren't trying to eat his face. He plays with Gwen all the time. So far I haven't seen him extend his claws at Gwen or Cinnamon.

I found out after getting him a cat for Father's Day that he sucks at pet ownership. He 'plays' with the cat by rough-housing with him. After 15 minutes of 'play' time his arms are bleeding and he's wondering why the cat attacks him any time he gets near him. Luckily, the cat's pretty much in my care now. And doesn't attack people anymore.

I guess I wouldn't mind him getting a 'cat' cage because then he would have fewer excuses for not letting me get a ferret! ;P

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
How do you people get by on such little sleep?? I start to panic if it appears that I'm going to get less than 7-8 hours lol. I am completely useless at work if I lose out on sleep.

If I don't have to work, I can totally get by on just 3-4 hours.

Airn

I have 3. I'll send them to you.
Oh I'm sure he would LOVE that.

My boyfriend and I live in his house and he's very particular about it. Even though we take care of the animals and he doesn't LIVE here, he doesn't want any animals ever. I'm glad I got Gwen before I moved here because I doubt he would have let me get a dog. I've asked him if I could foster, pet sit, have a other animal and it's always a no. He doesn't want his house to get dirty or smell like animals....? My dad is odd. And a bit dense.

Initially we were going to get ferrets but the apartments around here won't let you. : ( We were pumped for one (probably two) but apparently all the people who have had them in apartments let them destroy the place.

I've seen the cat cages at adoption places. That makes sense. I just don't get having one in your house. It just seems weird. :confused:

Lyzelle

How do you people get by on such little sleep?? I start to panic if it appears that I'm going to get less than 7-8 hours lol. I am completely useless at work if I lose out on sleep.

If I don't have to work, I can totally get by on just 3-4 hours.
Coffee. :cool: All the coffee.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I've seen the cat cages at adoption places. That makes sense. I just don't get having one in your house. It just seems weird. :confused:
It's pretty much the same as having a crate for your dog, many cats will destroy things *ahem*WHISKEY*ahem* if left unattended and to their own devices.

Airn

It's pretty much the same as having a crate for your dog, many cats will destroy things *ahem*WHISKEY*ahem* if left unattended and to their own devices.
Ahhh. I guess Charlie just isn't that destructive. Gwen totally was/is. I was 'against' crating before I got her. I had never had a dog with separation issues. She's pretty much weaned off of it but I can completely understand a cat cage if the cats are anything like Gwen was. (I'm worried she's starting to get back into those habits, unfortunately : ( )

I used to love sleep. But the BF works nights usually 8-2 and I try to stay up for him. I can't sleep in like he does so I'm usually up by 9.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Whiskey loves to shred paper. Any kind of paper, lol. He is currently shredding the bottom of the box that his canned food came in.

He also likes for everything to be on the floor. Like I will be typing on the keyboard and he will walk past and just WHACK! Slam the mouse off the desk. And Ryan is a computer geek, so they are wireless, not inexpensive mice.

So he gets confined when we leave. He used to be in a big dog crate, now he gets to chill in the bathroom.

GipsyQueen

My bunny is mocking me. :rolleyes: I came home yesterday, and he kicked 90% of the hay out of his cage. I left him out of the cage when I came home and he kicked all the stuff from his litterbox into the room. I swear he does it on purpose. :rolleyes:

Lyzelle

My SIL wanted to see some of Zander's videos, so I linked her and she was worried about the sound because she's working tonight. I told her I get weird background chatter a lot, so some of them don't have sound.

She then informed me that our Skype calls get scream-y demonic type sounds and chatter in them too.

Now I don't want to go to sleep. This house is too freaking creepy.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
This house is crazy today. I mean I'm glad it's our last day until we leave for our trip but SO MUCH TO DO. I shouldn't be on here lol but I'm taking a quick breather to finish my cold cup of coffee lol.

Made a beef and pasta casserole to take with us, most of the clothes are packed except what is in the laundry, the kitchen is cleaned, most of the miscellaneous stuff is packed.

More laundry to do, clean the bathroom, vacuum and mop, kill the dog for peeing on my carpet LOL, MORE laundry to do, tidy up the rest of the house, pack the van then to bed early because we leave at 3 am.

I think I need another coffee... and time to drink it :D

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
@sparks19 I have to say ... That I would start tying for having kids tomorrow if I could be guaranteed they would come out acting, behaving like Hannah & with her temperament lol but since kids , like puppies are essentially a crap shoot .... I don't want to take the chance of getting a hellion demon child because I don't have it in me I can tell you that now.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Oh I'm sure he would LOVE that.

My boyfriend and I live in his house and he's very particular about it. Even though we take care of the animals and he doesn't LIVE here, he doesn't want any animals ever. I'm glad I got Gwen before I moved here because I doubt he would have let me get a dog. I've asked him if I could foster, pet sit, have a other animal and it's always a no. He doesn't want his house to get dirty or smell like animals....? My dad is odd. And a bit dense.

Initially we were going to get ferrets but the apartments around here won't let you. : ( We were pumped for one (probably two) but apparently all the people who have had them in apartments let them destroy the place.

Sorry but dogs are a deal breaker for me ... I fla out told OH that I am a dog lover up front & will always have dogs & if he couldn't deal with that then it was a no-go. I wouldnt ever let some guy tell me what animals I can & can't have FYI I have FOUR dogs (2are my folks) in my house that never get bathes (cuz they never stink due to the right diet) & one day our horse shoer used our restroom & she commented how GOOD it smelt in the house ... Thank you Glade ;).

Members online

No members online now.