Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

ACooper

OMG... lol WTF did I just watch?

I was almost afraid someone was going to catch me watching that and then I'd have to explain just what exactly that was and WHY I was watching it :rofl1:
ROFLMAO!! I clicked it on my tablet last night while laying in bed beside Kevin. I had the sound way down, but he still looked over with one eyebrow raised :rofl1:

I quickly explained "I was just curious, go back to your show dear........nothing to see here" LMAO!!

yoko

LOL

That's what I thought when I first saw it. But I watched a couple times and it grew one me XD It's so catchy!!

It's by PSY and it holds the record for the most watched video on YouTube ever. He's also the first Korean artist to hit the top 10 on iTunes in multiple countries.

He has some calmer more 'singy' songs that I really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMgSF1QlGX4

That one is a lot less crazy lol!

I actually bought Gangnam Style from iTunes to support him. The fame he's received for this song has even lead to him signing a contract here in the US. I really just want to chance to got to a JPOP or KPOP concert which will never happen unless one of them agrees to come to the US and other than this small chance I never expect another chance to push for that again.

stafinois

Professional Nerd
I really just want to chance to got to a JPOP or KPOP concert which will never happen unless one of them agrees to come to the US and other than this small chance I never expect another chance to push for that again.

A lady know went to that big one in LA a few years back that had Gackt, Miyavi, and others I can't remember. I was so jealous.

yoko

A lady know went to that big one in LA a few years back that had Gackt, Miyavi, and others I can't remember. I was so jealous.
:O I LOVE Gackt!!!

I know once in a while they'll do a 'special' thing in the US... I know the FF orchestra does tours here too. I'm just so poor I need a real tour so that I only have to travel a state or two and not across half the country :(

It is great knowing that the puppy is doing well and has no lasting effects from his mistreatment and neglect.
Although I'll likely regret this post - it's rich of RC to come here and bash others when her own dog has looked like this in the past :(

I guess he should have been returned to his breeder??
And the whole world called to attack her?

And that is all I have to say on that matter :cool:

yoko

Although I'll likely regret this post - it's rich of RC to come here and bash others when her own dog has looked like this in the past :(

To be fair while that dog looks a TINY bit ribby to me I think it is worlds different compared to a puppy where it's hips and vertebrae are sticking out

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Im not sure what posting a picture of something RC has said herself is accomplishing..
I was gonna say, hasn't RC said that Judge is a hard keeper, and that he HAS been too skinny in the past, but that she realized it and worked to change it.

So, yeah, that.

If Teal had come here and posted pictures of the Fila pup and said she was having difficulty getting him to eat then this thread would never have ended this way. We would have given suggestions and support, I'm sure, not immediately said that he should be returned to the breeder.

JessLough

Love My Mutt

I think its rich of people to be in a dog forum yet find the treatment of the fila puppy perfectly okay and then attack somebody who gives a **** about her dogs. :)

yoko

Also in before teals supporters show up and totally trash this dog and its owner while being blind to the fact that while this dog is underweight it still looks alert and fine other wise compared to what their 'friend' did to a baby.

Romy

Taxiderpy
If Teal had come here and posted pictures of the Fila pup and said she was having difficulty getting him to eat then this thread would never have ended this way. We would have given suggestions and support, I'm sure, not immediately said that he should be returned to the breeder.
Exactly. Instead Teal came on here and lied about her having a hard time contacting the breeder. Teal was the one that said she was trying to return him, and when she came on saying that she made no mention whatsoever of the fact that she'd let him get emaciated. Then lied about it again when evidence surfaced.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

Josefina looks like this, maybe a little worse (she has a fuzzy coat, so its harder to tell), so i started giving her satin balls although she looks a little better, she is still "trim" like this, just because someone doesnt have a furry blimp doesnt make them a bad owner, some dogs are just "trim"... but there is a huge difference btw "trim" & emaciated. Poor Bullseye was not only emaciated, his coat was in horrible shape, rough & dull, a clear sign of malnutrition, I have volunteered at shelters... i KNOW what an emaciated, malnurished dog looks like. RC's GSD's coat is in good shape, he has muscle tone & his eyes are bright.

Please, :cool:

Members online