All moved in! Pictures! :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm really confused Fran. Do you keep posting and asking yourself questions & then answering them?

Wow it is that tiny! Enjoy!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG, that kitchen would make me want to kill myself, hahaha. The rest of it is super cute, but tiny kitchens and I just don't get along! Do you have a toaster oven to use since you don't have a real oven? Apparently that is a "thing" now, there's some huge trend towards cooking in toaster ovens, LOL.

Toaster ovens work great for everyday stuff. It's just the big get togethers like T-day thru New years that the big oven comes in handy, otherwise it doesn't get much use. Summer time we just grill :)

Doberluv

It has character...the windows, lots of light, the hardwood floor...very cute. I am so spoiled, I couldn't function without a lot of agitation in something that small, but for starting out, it will be great. It's cute and yes...that park looks awesome and all the neat things to do right around there. It just seems like a really nice area to reside. Maybe the crate can be also a coffee or end table. Congrats!

If you get a toaster oven, be sure to unplug it when not in use. Those things can be dangerous (as can be toasters and coffee machines...big cause of fires) I had a toaster oven that spontaneously caught fire (I wasn't even using it at the time) and I calmly picked it up and carried it slowly outside and tossed it in the snow. I never bought one since.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
It looks adorable, but I don't think I could do it! I had a 615 square foot apartment one year, and that was hard enough!

That park looks awesome :D

Members online

No members online now.