Custom dog collars :)

I do make harnesses, I just haven't gotten that part of the site up and running just yet. I make both traditional, "Roman" style harnesses and step-in harnesses.

Step-in:

Traditional:

If you are interested please feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected]. :)

Ok, so I've been having waaaay to much fun looking through all your stuff on FB and your website. So going to order from you. I love the sock puppet one and the bumblebee one, Traveler is gonna have to get those I think.

A ferret collar! How fun! I have many 3/8", tiny trims that I don't have listed, so give me a heads up in you do decide to order so you can see more options. :)

@Linds: Thank you! I am adding several more prints later this week (camo, argyle, some Irish/clover stuff, peace signs, hearts, etc).

kevinpoe

Very friendly site and nice dog collars. Until now I was buying collars from here , but you have some very nice ones so I think I'll change my collars provider:D

Thank you!

That website has great stuff! I would appreciate your business very much, but certainly don't discourage buying from other places as well. We all have different things to offer. :)

There is a big 25% off sale going on right now on my website, so if you're looking to buy, now's the time! Ends on Friday, 2/18.

I need to clear out a lot of inventory to make room for the new stuff!!

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I have a question. My dog has an 18" neck. He is inbetween the sizes. I want a martingale, but i like a proper fit (when tight, the bars do not meet). But i also like it to fit looser sometimes, and to get over his large/full ears. What to do?

Just order a medium and put your dog's neck size in the appropriate field. All collars are made with adjustability, especially those that have to go on over their heads. :)

Members online

No members online now.