The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm going to kill my cat, he knocked over my Chris Kirkpatrick bobblehead and ended up beheading him. NOW MY NSYNC BOBBLEHEAD COLLECTION IS DAMAGED.
It's always Chris Kirkpatrick that gets the shaft...
The sad thing is if he was missing nobody would look at your collection and be like "hey isn't somebody missing?" Because NOBODY remembers Chris Kirkpatrick.

Sparrow

In the past few weeks, my cousin lost her daughter while giving birth to her (the cord was wrapped around her neck twice,) a friend lost her baby she was pregnant with, two friends' dogs passed away (one was 14yo, the other only 7yo - a club member's Malinois who suddenly came down with liver disease,) and two other cousins discovered they were pregnant with surprise babies. One will do great - stable home, already have kids... but I worry about the other.

What a freakin roller coaster ride! And on top of all of that, I get the cat with missing legs question.

Oh, and my nose work instructor's dog got his NW2, so there's something good at least.

Fran27

In the past few weeks, my cousin lost her daughter while giving birth to her (the cord was wrapped around her neck twice,) a friend lost her baby she was pregnant with, two friends' dogs passed away (one was 14yo, the other only 7yo - a club member's Malinois who suddenly came down with liver disease,) and two other cousins discovered they were pregnant with surprise babies. One will do great - stable home, already have kids... but I worry about the other.

What a freakin roller coaster ride! And on top of all of that, I get the cat with missing legs question.

Oh, and my nose work instructor's dog got his NW2, so there's something good at least.
Oh I'm so sorry for your cousin and friend :(

teacuptiger

floor dancer
One thing I have really not missed about living with the rents:

Mom- "you're going to brush your teeth, right?"

Me- "now why would I want to do that. Yes. I always do mom"

I would probably not get so annoyed if she didn't treat me like the dumbest person alive.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
The sad thing is if he was missing nobody would look at your collection and be like "hey isn't somebody missing?" Because NOBODY remembers Chris Kirkpatrick.
I never liked NSYNC to begin with, both them and backstreet boys where just revamped version of the new kids on the block :/

I was always into the likes of pink Floyd and Van Halen anyway lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
That was the only positive I could come up with too, "well at least he picked the least significant band member" :rofl1:

Red.Apricot

I gave notice at my job that I'd be leaving in 2 AND A HALF MONTHS
Nice right? Give them time to deal?

....they've given me barely any hours, because I am no longer a "scheduling priority" since I'm leaving.

I am so mad and sad.. I've worked there for 2 years. I've been reliable, I worked my birthday, christmas eve, I've been there. and now this :/

It just really stinks. I have to save to move and I feel like this is really scummy.
That's so scummy of them. :/ I'm really sorry they're being awful.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Hubby through a mini tantrum at the store and let the bag with 18 eggs in it drop to the bagging area.

He broke 13 of them.

I am so ****ing pissed right now.

Why yes, I enjoy spending $10 on eggs, especially when we have $100 to spend until next paycheck.

So. ****ing. Pissed.

SpringerLover

I am so tired of being tired ALL THE TIME! I don't even know what I'd do if I had a whole day with nothing to do. And being so tired is making me SO irritable. I don't even want to go anywhere. I just want to sleep. A lot. And then clean my apartment, because it needs it. I am having a hard time taking care of Buzz because he is frustrating me with all of his extra special needs, and I'm only frustrated because I AM SO TIRED! I can handle it on a normal basis. I've thought about "when is it time" the last couple days and then I sat with him this morning and about bawled. He's not ready to go, he's had two really good days in a row, this morning was just rough for both of us.

Oh but wait, I have finals for the next 10 days. I want to die (not really, but that'd mean I could sleep and have no committments).

My "weekend" has consisted of school, work, a wedding, work, and study group.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Hubby through a mini tantrum at the store and let the bag with 18 eggs in it drop to the bagging area.

He broke 13 of them.

I am so ****ing pissed right now.

Why yes, I enjoy spending $10 on eggs, especially when we have $100 to spend until next paycheck.

So. ****ing. Pissed.
$10 for eggs??? if eggs were that much here I would be getting some chickens.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I would think that she means $5 for the ones he broke and $5 for a not-broken carton.

Still really steep though!
Yup, $5 per carton. And those were the cheap ones, too. Normally I pay $5 for a dozen.

Eta: also, I normally would be upset, but not THAT mad. That was the final straw on an already crappy day.

We just had a lot of scrambled eggs for lunch, and did some baking.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Please stop bringing your very small children to the dog park and getting mad when they get knocked over because you are letting them mess with the dogs.

ARGH

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I don't want a pat on the back. Just please stop kicking me in the nuts.

K.

Thx.

Bai.

(Not directed at anyone here in any way).

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
2nd year in a row where I've owed both federal and state taxes. Yay single person with no house and assets. :rolleyes:
The house didn't help me this year, if it makes you feel better. In fact this is the first time I've ever owed federal taxes.

Members online

No members online now.