NFL Playoffs?

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
The Bears never made it to the post season, but the Saints won a game last night that it was predicted they would lose, so yay for that!

Is anyone watching? Any hopes or predictions for how it's going to go?

umterps97

Well, I'm an Eagles fan so.....that's over :p

But, I live in Patriot country, so it's still all about football up here. I do love the NFL and I will be watching all the games. I think I will be rooting for Denver....I have always liked Peyton.

Snark

Mutts to you
Anticipating the new high (low) in frozen football - Packers vs 49ers. :D Rooting for Peyton Manning in the playoffs since I've always liked him and also for the Pack, because I've rooted for them since Lombardi.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Uhhh yup LOL. If there is football on, odds are I'm watching it. So far I've been semi-disappointed... I hate Andy Reid but was having fun watching the Chiefs, but I DO like the Colts, so I kind of just enjoyed that game no matter who won. But I was rooting for the Eagles last night (boo) and the Bengals this afternoon (boo.)

As for right now, well, normally I root for the division in the playoffs even if the Bears aren't in it. But I've got a grudge against the Packers right now that I would like the Niners to settle for me.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
well I despise the patriots and peyton manning so since my team didn't even make it as long as the patriots or broncos get knocked out I'm good with anyone else but I want the niners to have another shot at it...

Members online