Cricket's new Malinois boyfriend

jenv101

Bite Club
LOL! She needs to learn to play hard to get!

Roger - love the name. I'm not sure why Mals tongues quadruple in size like that after exercise - mine do it too!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
She's so forward, LOL
Ya she's a bit of a puppy slut. They LOVE playing together we we've been letting them play for now, but they will have to take a break when she goes into heat since Mr. Roger is not neutered.

LOL! She needs to learn to play hard to get!

Roger - love the name. I'm not sure why Mals tongues quadruple in size like that after exercise - mine do it too!
I actually love his name too and I just can't get over his tongue. Even when he closed his mouth it still stuck out of his mouth especially when he focused on something.

Awwww so cute! My mals would eat a dog for such an offense, what a tolerant soul!

Is this the FR dog?
Nope but the guy that told me about FR is the guy that owns this dog. His brother does FR.
Speaking of which I still need to finish reading and respond to the Schutzhund thread I started. I keep meaning to, but I need to respond to the thread when I have enough time to read all the very informative responses.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
He's really pretty, and I always love Cricket pics <3.

I'm curious, why does the mal have two collars on? Is it training equipment I haven't yet learned about? *thirsts for knowledge*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ya its an e collar. He uses a walkie talkie thing to control the collar. He does a lot of offleash hiking behind our apartment complex and has the e collar for backup if Roger fails to recall. He had just been out on the trail prior to us letting the dogs play so Rog was still wearing the collar.

Members online

No members online now.