Victor's such a goof

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I set up a table for Hyia across from my work table. i want to get her a desk but this will do for now. Since the table is old and ugly (my old paint table) i put a white sheet over it and set her up with a basket of colored pencils, paper, and a nice place to sit and play. The sheet goes all the way to the floor on all sides.
I just got done watching Victor....first he stuck his head under the sheet..then he got completely under letting the sheet drop back down with only the tip of his toes sticking out. Then he came out and starting dragging the two indian blankets i keep folded as a dog bed to his new "house". He tugged and pushed with his nose until he got them both in there completely. He went in and cirlced around until i heard him grunt with satisfaction. Then he got back out and starting taking his toys one by one and shoving them under as well. GG says he is a reincarnated teenager..but i think he is a little boy. I laffed out loud at him and he came out all grins and wags, jumped up on the chaise for some sugars. THat was when Mary took total advantage of the situation and took over his house. Oh my he was distraught. hehehehe will see what tomorrow brings. He is such a goof.. :D

Saje

Island dweller
LOL What a great toy! :D I bet Nanook and him would get along. She's a big goof too. lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
smkie said:
I set up a table for Hyia across from my work table. i want to get her a desk but this will do for now. Since the table is old and ugly (my old paint table) i put a white sheet over it and set her up with a basket of colored pencils, paper, and a nice place to sit and play. The sheet goes all the way to the floor on all sides.
I just got done watching Victor....first he stuck his head under the sheet..then he got completely under letting the sheet drop back down with only the tip of his toes sticking out. Then he came out and starting dragging the two indian blankets i keep folded as a dog bed to his new "house". He tugged and pushed with his nose until he got them both in there completely. He went in and cirlced around until i heard him grunt with satisfaction. Then he got back out and starting taking his toys one by one and shoving them under as well. GG says he is a reincarnated teenager..but i think he is a little boy. I laffed out loud at him and he came out all grins and wags, jumped up on the chaise for some sugars. THat was when Mary took total advantage of the situation and took over his house. Oh my he was distraught. hehehehe will see what tomorrow brings. He is such a goof.. :D
HA what teenage boy do you know that organizes their room :D and puts all their toys away hehehe.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Maybe Vic will deside to add on to his house to make it a 2 family for Mary to join him!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am waiting to see if he pays any attention to it today..he was seriously bummed out last night and flopped himself to our bed. When Onyx ate out of his bowl and i didn't wash it before i fed him he had the same reaction and to this day won't eat out of it. He has a ton of personality..i am sooooo grateful that Save_Our_Strays saved his skinny white rear end. He keeps us all entertained.

Doberluv

What a major character! His hording instincts are right up there, aren't they...such a domestic creature. So cute!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehehe..maybe he was making his own manworld...actually he and Mary have been taking turns all day.

Staff online

Members online