Sigh

bogolove

I took Brady to the vet for his shots today. He was good, everything was fine with him today. My husband took him outside to the car when he was done with everything while I went to the counter to pay. I look over and there is the cutest black puppy in a cage with a sign that says "free - up to date on all shots". I paid and went over to see him, and he was so sweet, and he was so soft. They tried their best to talk me into taking him, but I just can't do it right now. Geesh, but my heart aches for him. I know you guys are going to try to talk me into it, but I really don't think hubby will go for it right now anyway. I don't even know why I am bringing it up, I just wanted to tell you about him. Of course, if I brought home an animal every time my heart ached for one, I would be living in a zoo.

Awe.. See if I were you I would have got him,but I'm young, so i want every one I see, my parents love dogs but know that we cant have everyone. I bet you want him so bad!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I would have found it hard to resist to. Now if Carl was with me, he would have taken the puppy home in a second.

Oh, he sounds sweet :). However, I know someone who takes in every animal possible and she does live in a zoo. My older sister who has eight dogs, twelve cats, three birds, a rabbit, lizards, fish....you name it she has it. They even had a potbelly pig living in their house :). I have three dogs and can't take in any more. Sometimes I just have an urge to go save another dog, but I know it's not possible. Don't feel bad :) I hope he gets a good home.

Hey, he's at the vets, and you know they're going to work hard to get him homed. The perfect situation might be someone who has just had to let their old friend go and needs someone to cover that huge hole with puppy kisses.

bogolove

You are right. He will find a good home there, especially since he is so sweet and he does a good job giving those puppy kisses. I just thought he was adorable.

Members online

No members online now.