Collie Club of America National Specialty

The CCA national was in La Crosse, WI the first week of April. I wasn't able to go, but sent two of my girls up.

Just wanted to share Hope's CCA reserve winners bitch show picture! Just got it back last night, it turned out great! This was the first year, that at breed nationals, RWD or RWB got a 3pt major, as long as WD or WB had 2 x what was needed for a 5 pt major in that area. There were over 130 class bitches entered, so much much more than double what was needed for a 5pt major... so Hope picked up at 3 pt major at the national, to go with her 4 pt major from our local specialty in Jan.. only been shown twice. She was 10 months old for CCA.

Hope - Spiritwind Anticipation (7pts, 2 majors shown only twice)
- RWB 2013 CCA National

It was actually a GREAT national for her whole "family"!! Her sire, won 2nd in Stud dog (out of 8 stud dogs entered) with Hope and her sister Paige as his get.

Rusty - CH BluRidge Blitz, with his get - Paige - Spiritwind Temptation and Hope - Spiritwind Anticipation in Stud dog class.

Rusty's litter brother ended up winning Rough BOV and went on to take BOB, and two of his half brothers (same dam) won rough WD and rough RWD.

one more picture sent to me, that were taken ring side of Hope..

Saeleofu

Congratulations, and lovely pictures! I had so much fun when I went a few years ago.

Members online

No members online now.