Ok, someone catch me up on Chaz going-ons.

milos_mommy

I've been MIA from Chaz for almost a year... and I'm totally out of the loop.

First and most importantly: Who's acquired a new puppy or dog in the past year? Pictures encouraged.

Who's had a baby in the past year? Pictures also encouraged.

Who's expecting a baby now?

And...had anyone had any kind of drastic cross-country/international move, new grandkids, sudden success in a new-found dog sport, anything else I should know about??

~Tucker&Me~

Lot's of new puppies and and interesting stuff, I'll let others comment on that, but I just wanted to say welcome back :)

Paige

Let it be
No new puppy here. Still just Bandit. Briggs is 2 and I'm about ready to burst with my second.

A year... Well I'm a new addition then, have 3 dogs, my two a Corgi Jinjo and a Beauceron Enda, and then "the inheritance" a Mini Dachsie Noodle. 20 some chickens, a sun conure, and 5 sheep. Welcome back!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Spark Notes:

Ryan and I moved into an apartment, which sent Frodo into sort of a tail spin and we were forced to deal with his oh so awesome behavioral issues.

We went to the University of Minnesota's amazing behaviorist and he is now on fluoxitine (Prozac) and situational chlonidine. And now he is well on his way to being a happier, more normal dog :)

Also, I acquired 5 rats: Daisy, Tulip, Lily, Peony, and Petunia.

AND! I have Amber(skittledoo)'s kitteh for a while, though if you haven't been on for a year then you probably don't know who he is cause he is only 6 months old. (<-- see, I'm still super intelligent ;))

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm so glad you are back!!!!

It's been a crazy year for me. Like Lauren mentioned, my kitty is in Minnesota with her right now temporary until we get into a house in the next couple months (hopefully sooner). His name is Whiskey and Bamm found him when we were walking some bike paths a while back ago. He was only about 4 weeks old or so according the vet when I found him.

Also got a new dog. Been wanting an Ibizan Hound for a long while and this guy popped up locally needing a home. I originally grabbed him so that Ibizan Hound Rescue could take him and find him a home. I fell in love right away though and the rescue mentioned that if I wanted him I could just keep him since I was the one that paid the fee for him. Josh gave me the go ahead and he has really settled in well here. Even Bamm likes him and that's HUGE. Named him Joey and he is roughly 1.5-2 years old.

DSC_0552COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0494COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0515COPY by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

He has cured my puppy fever for a LONG time lol. Actually.... No more animals for a long while.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hmmm, I think you were here when I got Payton...

Auggie retired from agility a few weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out how to get him into flyball now.

Also I bought a house, and as soon as I move into it (we're fixing it up right now) PEPPER gets to come live with me!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Getting an aussie puppy!

Moved to Boston

Stopped drinking soda

Am now in the pre-law program

Work as a dog-walker part-time

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
ShaiCrew Synopsis:

We moved. Again. Hopefully for the last time for a long time.

We have a temporary puppy. Local rescue wouldn't let me foster due to Mira's uterus living inside Mira who lives in our home so instead Mira's half-sister (same mum & the breeders' keeper puppy) is hanging out with us til Christmas for early foundation training, socialization, and fun puppy cuteness.

Those are probably the two biggies.

milos_mommy

WOW! Ok, let me see if I can cover everyone, I'll go backwards:

Lauraleigh - Mexi dog is GORGEOUS! What is her name? How old is she?

Shai - I saw a picture of Cookie in another thread! She sounds like fun, sorry you couldn't foster though. Fostering's awesome.

Fran - WHEN IS THE PUPPY COMING? I was supposed to go to Boston this weekend but that got ix-nayed. When I do go we should meet up, though...I'm staying with my friend at BU who loves Harry Potter and books and fangirling and puppies.

Jenv - congrats! When? Boy or girl?

Beanie - yep I was here for Payton's arrival, and also for you house-hunting or talking about buying a house? So, congratulations on that, I know it was a big goal of yours forever

Amber - I saw Joey in your siggie, he's gorgeous! I want kitten pictures. Not sure if ya'll know how much of not-a-cat person I am/was...but my brother adopted 2 kittens about 6 months ago and I was super-annoyed about living with cats, but I sort of love them now. Their names are Dash and Tybalt, they're brothers and I think about 14 months now.

Lauren - I saw those floral names in your siggie and figured they were all rats. Pictures? Sorry Frodo had such a hard time with apartment life, but I'm glad he's turning into a normal dog. Milo's actually settled into a schedule that's worked for him and made him like 90% normal in the house, (still can't take him in public or anything) but there's going to be some changes around here soon and I'm thinking prozac or some other medication might be his only choice. I'll probably PM you about that, actually...

Welshstump - welcome! You have our second mini dachshund named Noodle, that's funny!

Paige, I'm laughing at how you're expecting a baby and the first thing you say is "no puppy". Congratulations on Briggs being a new big brother, though! I saw his picture in the who's who thread, he's such a cutie pie.

Dizzy - I saw Fred in your siggie! How old? Is he a lab? How does Bodhi like him?

Thanks Tucker!

LauraLeigh

I can't believe I left her name out!!

Her name is Siren! She was rescued from a marina so the name choices mostly reflected a nautical theme...

She's about 10 months now, was around 4 when I got her! Wow! Where'd the time go!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Graduated as a paramedic, passed the Ontario boards, can't find a job..

Rescued a hairless crested a month ago. Introduced him to my family yesterday, it's going surprisingly well..

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My update:

Almost done with school, will graduate with my BS in May.
Switched positions at work, so I'm not a vet assistant instead of working in the boarding facility.
Met a guy, dating seriously, potential marriage in the next year or two. Guy came as a package deal with his dog, an almost 7 year old Lab/Spaniel mix named Cynder.
Said guy's uncle/godfather passed away over the summer and we inherited his two little dogs, a now 4 year old Dachshund (Gracie) and a 2 year old Yorkie (Cooper).
I moved out of my parents house, and Chloe and Apollo stayed with my mom. Dameon is still around, though, and I adopted two rats, Choco and Bees.
Still no Lab puppy. :(

Annnnnd, I think that's the major key points.

Taqroy

Hmmm in the last year....these are the things I can think of.

Mu and Tipper started fighting. A lot. Many vet bills ensued. We worked a TON with a behaviorist and are still working on it (11 months later) but 90% of the time everyone gets along now.

My parents got two dogs but not at the same time.
Max (they got him around Christmas last year)

IMG_7331 by taqroy, on Flickr

And Shadow (three months ago? maybe)

IMG_7881 by taqroy, on Flickr

Matt graduated from college (for the second time lol) and got a job. *happydance*

Mu started agility and is awesome at it. I am less so, but working to keep up.

Murphy has mild arthritis. :(

Tipper continues to be both orange and hilarious.

We're gonna have a kid.

That's about it. Lol.

ETA: Wait...Max is two years old. So you probably knew about him. Nevermind me. LOL. (But I'm leaving the picture because I like it.)

Red.Apricot

*wave* I'm around.

Elsie got her RN a couple weeks ago.

I got my BS, and started in a master's program. My boyfriend got his AS in computer tech and got accepted into a BA program at the same school I go to for the spring.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
-I'm still in highschool. Still playing volleyball and softball and maybe basketball.

- I'm dual enrolling at our local college. Loads of fun... (actually its easier then highschool)

- Suzie is still black and fluffy and lazy as ever. However, she has to get off her butt more because a new dog has been added. He doesn't like anything to be sitting still unless he is. His name is Captain Jack, and he is a pointer/kangaroo/beagle? mix.

I think that's the highlights. I lead a boring life

Members online

No members online now.