Exodus Breeders Canine Supplies

reddogdesigns

malinois lover
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just wanted to introduce you to our site at www.exodusbreeders.com. We carry a full line of breeders supplies including a cooled semen shipper and extenders. In addition we have fun things such as collars, leashes, treats, toys, supplements, etc, etc.

On another note, I am active with Belgian Malinois rescue and have three mal rescues in my home (they are mine, not available for adoption!) But... we have plenty of available, wonderful dogs on the rescue site. www.malinoisrescue.org
:)

W

Whitedobelover

well welcome thanks for the links i dont think aobut those things but i do see a few things that intrest me tehre... cool thanks for the site

i have a queston, how would any of you feel when you open chazhounds, see "new dogpictures" and find your own picture of your own puppy, registered in your own name suddenly be owned by someone else who sends in same picture but now as being the owner/ maker of picture and even calling it with a different name!
i am quite angry to put it mildly!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
sylvia liebrechts said:
i have a queston, how would any of you feel when you open chazhounds, see "new dogpictures" and find your own picture of your own puppy, registered in your own name suddenly be owned by someone else who sends in same picture but now as being the owner/ maker of picture and even calling it with a different name!
i am quite angry to put it mildly!
could you explain what you are talking about :confused:

the picture silronrays as good as it gets ;;; see at puppypictures, my profile etc ;; was made in our garden by claudia hesseling from ambt delden in holland!
now someone else called puppylove etc has now put the same picture on chazhounds! i have edit, reason why picture pending is that i edit some info about the bitch, see vieuwed over 500 times!)
it is just that i wanted to know how this is possible have any of you ever had same experience?
bye, sylvia

otherwise have a look at www.silronray.tk
click on 59 owners, scroll all the way to the end! same picture there to find!
thanks for advise what to do with this!

W

Whitedobelover

well lets see here i didnt know that... talk to a moderator about it... it will be taken care of hun

Members online

No members online now.