It's been awhile...Update and Photos!!

Mdawn

Well, I haven't been around for awhile, for those of you who may even remember me...For those who DO remember...I've mentioned before about Eddie having some issues with showing some aggression toward strangers...Sadly, that hasn't really improved. He has since done it again toward 2 other people. Thankfully, however, he was under my control and no harm was done. He is still being supervised at ALL TIMES when outside...In the one instance...he responded to my voice commands and backed off, although he was still extremely agitated. The other time he was leashed. However, he still effectively scared the strangers off...lol His aggression seems to be only when he is outside. He is very polite when he meets strangers when he is either crated (which is the norm as a precaution) or loose in the house...

Uallis has been doing great. He just seems to be getting bigger and has bulked up A LOT lately. He really is growing up. Since I work for the school system, I'll be off work for 3 months here very shortly. We plan to really step up training and working on new and different things. I have some grand plans for the dogs...we will see if we can get any of it accomplished though.
And now without further ado...the pictures!

Eddie:

Giving his Mama some luvs:

One more of Eddie and then I'll get to Uallis...

Mdawn

Eddie trying really hard to lick my face off...YUCK!!! lol

Of course, all of Uallis's pictures are when he's on HIS couch...he's obsessed with the stupid thing and is always laying on it or at the very least, right beside it.

More Coming....

Mdawn

MONSTER DOG!!!!

I was being snubbed because he had an ear infection and had to have drops put in his ears daily...he HATES the drops...lol

Weird sleeping position...

Finished!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Aww squishy mastiff! And Eddie is cute too. Eddie sounds just like my Daisy, except she's fear aggressive to strangers coming on her property, but is fine outside in public.

Mdawn

Eddie sounds just like my Daisy, except she's fear aggressive to strangers coming on her property, but is fine outside in public.
That is pretty similar to how Eddie is as well. He's polite in public although he *can* be a bit clingy. He does in general like people though. I've noticed with people who come to the house that he knows, he still barks pretty aggressively, but they ignore him and pretty much give him wide berth and he settles down a lot easier. With him, this behavior happened suddenly. He had a hurt leg when a delivery man came to the house. He was out unattended with my MIL here to help with the dogs while I was at work. I think something may have happened in that minute or so he was alone with the delivery man, like either the man nudged Eddie and hurt his injured leg or something. But from that day on he has reacted this way toward strangers at our house. Before that, he was pretty friendly and would maybe alert bark but would happily walk strangers to the house. It bothers me because I don't really know fully what happened because I wasn't here. :(

GREAT to see you and Eddie and Uallis again :)

Like you, I'd like to know exactly what happened with Eddie. Sounds fishy. Dogs don't change their temperament without a reason. He's still a good boy -- not liking strangers isn't exactly a bad thing in my book though :D

Mdawn

I don't mind the hesitation of greeting a stranger. Uallis will alert bark and give a stranger wide berth until I let him know its "ok"...but I know without a doubt that Eddie would bite someone if they got close enough to him.

I hate hate HATE the thought that something could have happened to him and I wasn't here to stop it from happening or protect him from it. I know that none of this is his fault. I really think something had to have happened to him that day.

Members online

No members online now.