Rocky Has Learned to Open Doors!

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
:eek:

It's true! I put him outside for a second and he always just stays next to the door until I let him back in, so I could clean up some mess he made over night. I'd seen him gnaw on the door knob, so he knew that's how it opened.

All of a sudden, the door swings open my boy comes waltzing in, his tail wagging and everything.

:D It's kind cool.... but whoah!

:eek:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Better keep that front door locked, Rocky might go out for some fun at night. It's amazing what they learn to do.

S

stirder

anybody elses gsd's know how to do that? every gsd I've ever had figured out door knobs. imagine quite a few other breeds here have done it too right?
congratulations Rocky!!! just remember to lock them when you dont want him to go out. and hope he doesnt figure out the locking mechanizms.

stirder said:
anybody elses gsd's know how to do that? every gsd I've ever had figured out door knobs. imagine quite a few other breeds here have done it too right?
congratulations Rocky!!! just remember to lock them when you dont want him to go out. and hope he doesnt figure out the locking mechanizms.
LOLOL!!! Next thing you know, he'll be on your computer!!! :D

Doberluv

Isn't that something!? Yeah...you'll have to come up with a way to keep him in when you don't want him to go out. Hmmmm.

I had a horse that could open just about any latch. Grrrrr. She'd get out and go munch on my Lilac bushes.

I saw a cat on animal planet who would jump up on a table next to the door and work the door knob with his paws until it turned and opened the door. Smart cat too!

Must be something in the air, or some kind of planetary alignment . . . I got home this evening and Kharma had opened the door from the laundry room in to the main house :rolleyes: She's had to stay in the laundry room while we're gone for the last few months because she'd been marauding in the kitchen.

nicco

Wolfpack
LOL Renee :D and EliNHunter :D
Amira knows how to open doors..she just puts her snout on the door handle and pushes and the door opens...We don't close the doors anymore..except for the one at the entrance.

And my oldest cat knows how to open the doors.When I saw him first I couldn't believe it and I laughed coz he looks so funny when he does it..But now he's become very lazy..He just sits and looks at the door and he meows at us to open it for him LOL Crazy cat!

Members online

No members online now.