Hi, another new user here.

Hey there to everyone. I've often visited this site and today decided to actually join the forum. :)

Well, I'm a college student from England and have been raised from infancy surrounded by animals. Right now I have three dogs: A border collie named Gem (who has been my best friend since I was five), a cross (who's hereditary is a mystery!) called Floyd, and lastly Tommy, a Chihuahua who seems to think that he is a prince and I am just his handservant.

Anyhoo, I am done now. Hehe. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

So glad you decided to join! We have quite a few friends from the UK here.

Now, be sure and post photos of those pups in the gallery, and we'll be waiting to hear stories about all your creatures.

By the way, you said you are a 'college student from England.' I'm curious; does that mean you are an English college student attending a school in England, or an English college student attending school in the U.S. or elsewhere? Just curious. Either way, you're very welcome here.

Thank you! :D I've already put one pic up but lots more will come soon. Hopefully. If my camera starts working again sometime soon.

Yeah, and when I said "college student from England" I mean I'm English and am attending a school in the UK. Hehe. Now I think about it, I wasn't very clear, was I? :)

Good to have another UK member...at this rate we could put together a heck of a dart team.

The Corkhounds.

I thought there might be something like that! (g) And I should've known you'd found it!

I don't play, but there's a little Brit-style pub in Knoxville where Charlie and his friend Lanham meet sometimes (they have Guinness on tap - guess who gets to drink iced tea and drive home???) and the guys playing darts seem like they're having a great time. Personally, I've always wondered whose brilliant idea it was to give a bunch of happy innebriates very sharp pointy things to throw . . .

Renee750il said:
I thought there might be something like that! (g) And I should've known you'd found it!

I don't play, but there's a little Brit-style pub in Knoxville where Charlie and his friend Lanham meet sometimes (they have Guinness on tap - guess who gets to drink iced tea and drive home???) and the guys playing darts seem like they're having a great time. Personally, I've always wondered whose brilliant idea it was to give a bunch of happy innebriates very sharp pointy things to throw . . .
The Brits do indeed have a wry sense of humor.

Members online