Studies of Grain Free Food Better Than Not Grain Free?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Just like the title says...does anyone have any links to studies that have been done to prove that grain free kibble is better than grain kibble?

My dad is hard-headed and doesn't listen to me :rolleyes:

sam

I sure haven't seen or heard of any .
The only study I saw on protein content in kibble was super short, a very small sample of dogs and the kibbles used had pretty awful ingredient lists.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Really? Well see my dad is a scientist/engineer and everything has to be "proved"

But thanks, Jessie, for that link I will give it a try! :)

Last edited:
Natura is currently doing side-by-side studies of conventional vs. grain-free kibbles at UC Davis and U of IL vet schools. They said at least one paper will be coming out soon... I'm sure it will be on their website when it is.

showpug

Natura is currently doing side-by-side studies of conventional vs. grain-free kibbles at UC Davis and U of IL vet schools. They said at least one paper will be coming out soon... I'm sure it will be on their website when it is.
Wow, that should be really interesting...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I don't have to really "convince" him, I will be paying for it so it doesn't matter than much. But he just ask, and I knew that I could get true info from you guys :)

Thanks, Brattina.

Herschel

Wow, I hadn't even heard about that. It will be interesting to read when it is published.

Then again, if there isn't a significant performance/health difference then I can't see Natura publishing it. It wouldn't be very good for business.

Members online

No members online now.