Please say a prayer for my puppy..

deb27

Ace, my new chihuahua puppy has Parvo. He is 10 weeks old

Long story short my mother(step) got a new puppy, it has Parvo, been in the hospital for a few days now, seems to be improving. Well Ace, my puppy, started getting Diarhea yesterday in the early am ,and sure enough he has it (the puppies never met, but we are at each others houses a lot. Although once I heard her pup had parvo, We didn't see each other) Vet says in 48 hours we will know more on weather or not he will beat it or if he will need to be put to sleep. I cried so hard when I had to hand him over, just thinking that may be the last time I see him. We all fell in love with him SO quick, he is so sweet, well behaved and just the PERFECT pup.

I talked to the vet this morning and he is getting worse, but said it isn't over yet, we will keep fighting!

Please please say a prayer that he will be ok!

We have another chihuahua who is 6 months old, but he is ok thank goodness!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, that's very sad. :( I'll keep him in my thoughts. (((((((Good healing vibes)))))))) for him and (((((((HUGS))))))) for you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
saying a prayer right now! Poor biddy baby. It isn't fair to hurt so bad so very young before you have even had a chance. The fact that your puppy is still alive is a very very good sign. If a puppy lives through the virus, and by keeping them hydrated they stand a great chance, they can recover one hundred percent.

deb27

a little glimmer of hope, My mom's puppy is going home from the vet right now..but he is a papillon and about 4 pounds bigger :( He went in sicker then mine though...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh no! :(

I am SO sory about that! ening prayers to your pup! and a (((((((((( Hugz ))))))))) for you! :)

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Howdy Deb!!! My heart and prayers go out for Ace!!! Give him a hug from for me!!!

Ace, my new chihuahua puppy has Parvo. He is 10 weeks old

Long story short my mother(step) got a new puppy, it has Parvo, been in the hospital for a few days now, seems to be improving. Well Ace, my puppy, started getting Diarhea yesterday in the early am ,and sure enough he has it (the puppies never met, but we are at each others houses a lot. Although once I heard her pup had parvo, We didn't see each other) Vet says in 48 hours we will know more on weather or not he will beat it or if he will need to be put to sleep. I cried so hard when I had to hand him over, just thinking that may be the last time I see him. We all fell in love with him SO quick, he is so sweet, well behaved and just the PERFECT pup.

I talked to the vet this morning and he is getting worse, but said it isn't over yet, we will keep fighting!

Please please say a prayer that he will be ok!

We have another chihuahua who is 6 months old, but he is ok thank goodness!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
:(

I am SO sorry.

It is important to keep hope and to stay strong with your pup. Go to the link Mom provided and read up on it and as she said, clean EVERYTHING with a bleach solution.

I speak from experience, unfortunately. However, I am blessed to be able to say that our Buddy survived.

You and your pup are getting lots of prayer time from me and mine. Stay strong.

I'm so sorry to hear about your poor pup. I hope he pulls through. We had a dog years ago that got parvo from a wondering neighborhood dog. Sadly he did not make it.

Clean EVERYTHING. Make sure everything it well cleaned with bleach. I hope he comes home soon and he's healthy again. Sending prayers!

Staff online

Members online