Hair suggestions?

Paige

Let it be
I loved not having to pluck my eyebrows because they were hidden. I'm growing it back to that length as I really loved my hair that way too. I'm one of those people who I constantly change my hair as I am never happy with what I have till I do something to it. THen I want it back!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
First of all, let me say OH MY GAWD! The place was so FANCY! I've never gone anywhere other than like...WalMart for hair cuts! This was insane!

There was a coatcheck.
Then complimentary tea/citrus water that they poured for you and served.
Then the "daymaker" (what they call their stylists, which I think is FANTABULOUS!) gives you a scalp/shoulder massage. You get to keep your tea, btw.
Then when they wash your hair you lay on a comfy bed thing, not a chair, and they have this fancy platform inside the rinse bin so that you don't even have to hold your head up! OMG! Revolutionary!

And my daymaker was so nice! We talked about dogs the whole time and I showed her like 72 pictures of Frodo.

This is my hair a day later, so of course it never looks as good as when they style it there, lol, but I LOVE it! Super simple, no upkeep required.

Most decent picture I could get. Apparently I don't possess that skill of being able to take your picture in a mirror.
Also I didn't realize my mirror was so dirty. I guess that's what I get for sharing a bathroom with boys!

hair by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

And FYI, it was at Juut salonspa.
Best Christmas present ever!

Taqroy

CUTE!!! I like it. And that salon sounds freaking amazing, I wanna go there.

Side note: For some reason I thought you were a blonde. Weird.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
CUTE!!! I like it. And that salon sounds freaking amazing, I wanna go there.

Side note: For some reason I thought you were a blonde. Weird.
I agree with your side note.
I want a salon like that. Well mine is kind of like that but no fancy bed and no scalp/shoulder massage.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That does sound like quite the pampering experience! I've had variations of that, the tea, the massage, but not the bed thing!

Members online

No members online now.