Abby at 14 Weeks!

moe

what an adorable little button :) enjoy whilst she is young, its not long before they are all grown up, she is lovely

Mo

Speechless. She's magnificent. Such intelligence in that direct gaze - and at only 14 weeks! Like Moe says, enjoy her puppyhood - but she's going to be a joy of a dog when she's grown. I hope you're taking plenty of photos at short age intervals. You're going to want to look back at her as a puppy many times. She's going to be a very special dog.

Oh dear. That's about the cutest thing I've seen all day. What a beauty! She looks terribly intelligent. She's going to be so fun to train! Please keep providing pictures!

Okay, I have to say it or I'll burst. LOOK AT HER CUTE LITTLE TOES!!! Oh, I just want to squish her all up. Okay, now I'll go back to being an adult. ;)

Doberluv

OMG!!! Don't tell me what state you live in. I could easily go over the fence and become a dognapper. That is totally the sweetest little dumpling I've seen in a long time. Congrats and have fun! More pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks for the kind comments! It's funny, most people just eat her up! She is quite special and has the markings other Aussies would die for! :D

Hey, does anyone know of some online photo contests I could enter Abby in? Any links would be appreciated.

If you want to see more pics of her just go to the website I created. (See link below)

Take care,

Scott

Scott, you ought to try entering her in some local calendar photo contests. We have a few here every year; I think the local mall puts them on. If you win, your dog gets to be in the calendar and they give you $100! So it's always worth a shot.

Although Abby is a sweet, adorable dog I would not recommend the breeder. I don't want to go into detail and I won't but let me just say there are better choices IMO. If you are looking for an Aussie I can recommend a few good breeders I've discovered lately.

:)

That's really too bad! It's unfortunate that so many folks aren't into breeding for the right reasons. Yes, I'm sure she'd be thrilled to get whatever information she can. Thanks!

ohmai

She is just gorgeous!
Makes me regret not taking pictures of my boy when he was younger. =|

Members online

No members online now.