The Good News thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
First interview = success! :D

The clinic was...smaller than what I'm used to, but honestly, I don't think there are any practices down here that are going to be as nice (re: equipment, size, sheer volume) as my old clinic. This clinic was one of the "bigger" clinics - they had more than one vet on staff! Yey! And only 6 minutes away from the house. And a bonus, the head vet used to be the primary exotic veterinarian in the area, so even if I don't get hired/take the job, I know where to go for Biggs/FutureFerts.

The office manager is out of town until next Monday, and I'm to call then for final confirmation.

Next interview...pending!

It will be so nice to work at a clinic again. I've really missed it.

DJEtzel

It's amazing...until you step on a scale after eating his meals for a year.
Darn Josh and his awesome food and my inability to say no to really great smelling food.:rofl1:
LOL I'm pretty sure home cooked meals that I eat a serving or two of, with organic food, is going to be better than the loads pizza/chips/coffee/carbs I eat daily on my own! XD

I think I need a husband.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I just realized I am off work both thursday and friday! I knew I was off friday but totally forgot it was good friday so I get an extra day off. Huzzah. THat means 2 agility days with a rest day on both ends.

I need that.

*blackrose

More good news! Michael's leave request was approved and we'll be Indiana bound tomorrow morning! It will be nice to visit with everyone again! Now just cross your fingers that our truck that were picking up from family will be able to make the return trip!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
First interview = success! :D

The clinic was...smaller than what I'm used to, but honestly, I don't think there are any practices down here that are going to be as nice (re: equipment, size, sheer volume) as my old clinic. This clinic was one of the "bigger" clinics - they had more than one vet on staff! Yey! And only 6 minutes away from the house. And a bonus, the head vet used to be the primary exotic veterinarian in the area, so even if I don't get hired/take the job, I know where to go for Biggs/FutureFerts.

The office manager is out of town until next Monday, and I'm to call then for final confirmation.

Next interview...pending!

It will be so nice to work at a clinic again. I've really missed it.
I much prefer a small clinic over a big one! We only have 2 vets and 1 is just part time. I love it. I did not like when I worked at a 4 doctor practice. Things are more laid back this way lol. Good luck on the other interview.

*blackrose

I much prefer a small clinic over a big one! We only have 2 vets and 1 is just part time. I love it. I did not like when I worked at a 4 doctor practice. Things are more laid back this way lol. Good luck on the other interview.
I do think it will be much less hectic. Although sometimes hectic is good! But I'm all like..."Where are all the shiny things?" LOL I suppose I took all of the new and up to date equipment for granted.

Toller_08

It's +15C today! Not hot by any means, but yay for actual spring weather and a day off of work for once! Journ and I are headed out shortly to enjoy it.

Members online

No members online now.