The Venting Thread

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Well meaning in-laws and their lovely dog advice. Because I'm totally going to take advise on ANYTHING dog related from the lady who just got done telling us that instead of putting a fence up or bringing the dog inside, she wants her next outside dog to be a weiner dog because their legs are to short for them to run away.
Guess mine missed that memo. Not only do they run...but they are also deaf during that time. :rofl1:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Well today's my 9 hour day...sigh. :( I'm really dreading this. My feet still hurt from yesterday which was only 5hrs.

Lyzelle

Craigslist. You make me want to pull my hair out. Daniff bitch needs a Daniff stud! Oh, any will do, just as long as you can deliver all the way out into the middle of no where! *headdesk*

Also, I would like to say that you shouldn't complain about not playing games in the morning when I'm attempting to sleep in when it was YOUR idea to move the mattress into the game room?!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh... I think I might have booked myself to be 2 places at once next week, at other ends of the country, both for the same case, and both very important and not something I can cancel last minute. And I should have noticed earlier, but I've only been in the job 6 weeks and I'm not superman :(

Feck feck feck feck feck feck.

And I need to fit sessions in with someone and my diary is FULL.... and I REFUSE to go in on the days I have booked off to settle le puppy in to the house. Which I probably should....

Tahla9999

I want to buy more art supplies, but I don't have the money to do so. I'm stress about creating an utterly awesome art portfolio to get a free ride in art school.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I remember the GOOD OLD DAYS when relationships were PERSONAL. And people didn't spend all their time on facebook posting stupid passive aggressive, lovey dovey, over sharing, whiney status's about their loved ones.

Not happy? Leave him/her. Do something about it, talk to him/her, see a therapist but for heaven sakes please stop showing off your dirty laundry ALL OVER FACEBOOK and then get mad when people comment or when people aren't as sympathetic as you feel they should be... Or worse, get mad when someone brings up something you can do to HELP your situation or brings up said dirty laundry 10 minutes later when you are wallowing in your newly found perfect relationship. Don't want people to poke their noses in your business? Stop publishing it like you are running your own people magazine on your life.

Also, beating around the bush with passive aggressive statements, publishing your problems, pointing fingers and speaking ill of a spouse for everyone to see is NOT the way on the road to a healthy marriage. Like, ever. I feel like some people might have the idea that this behavior is somehow some kind of healthy path to a great marriage full of trust, communication and understanding.. FALSE.

On the other hand, if your relationship sucks and you are content for it to suck forever and just want to complain and do nothing about it.. you know what? Fine. Facebook does say "What's on your mind" and it is entirely up to you to show off your problems.. but please don't ask for help or waste people's sympathy if you have NO INTENTION of trying to solve your problems.

Happy? Great. You know what, this doesn't bother me 1/3 as much as as the above.. but why do we need to know the tiny specifics of your happiness? what do you have to prove here? You needed a pen and he lent you one?! WHAT A SAINT!! WHAT A TREASURE AMONG MEN!!
my theory for relationships is the same as it is for vacations.. if you are spending all your time facebooking about it.. you are probably having a pretty bad time.
Just perhaps take a while and really think about your relationship and how special it is.. and maybe how even MORE special it would be if you both just kept the things you do and little things you have for yourselves instead of taking every opportunity to share it with EVERYONE. Sharing it with people who don't know you, your relationship or your partner half as well as you both do and who frankly.. are probably cheapening your special little moments by making fun of you or commenting on it like your relationship is some public forum for us to vote on and post our opinions.

Honestly, this is less of a vent and more of a rant.
because really, it's not something that BOTHERS ME as much as it just..confuses me.
I mean, it doesn't have any real effect on my life, in fact, it can prove to be quite entertaining most of the time.
but it's one of those things that people do that just make me shake my head WHY!?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My dad was here visiting and I love him dearly but he is in serious denial about getting older. He is insistent on actung like he is 21 again. The man should be thinking about retiring (he is 65) and is always complaining that he can't afford to retire but then he shows up here in a flashy new car and bragging about his $400 sunglasses. Then he tells me he wants to get a tattoo which in itself isn't that bad but this is a guy who has never had any tats or piercings and has never had any interest in it at all and gave his kids a hard time when some of them got tattoos but NOW he wants to hang out and party with my 22 year old brother and now suddenly wants a tattoo. LOL what the heck is that about?

DUDE, you are 65.... Deal with it

I DONT WANT TO BE A NAVY WIFE!!!!! I dont want to be away from my husband I dont want my son to not be able to see his father! I want my family to stay together!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I DONT WANT TO BE A NAVY WIFE!!!!! I dont want to be away from my husband I dont want my son to not be able to see his father! I want my family to stay together!
This is something I get to look forward to next year...and I am so not looking forward to it. At least I have some time to prepare and know its coming, but its still going to suck. *sigh* And at least I don't have children. Yet.

This is something I get to look forward to next year...and I am so not looking forward to it. At least I have some time to prepare and know its coming, but its still going to suck. *sigh* And at least I don't have children. Yet.
If I didnt have my son it wouldnt be near as bad. He hasnt enlisted yet just sprung it on me yesterday so it is ...really... fresh. And I am pretty much a wreck even more the fact I really have no one to talk to about it that understands or tries to.

Locke

I'm so frustrated with my boyfriend's brother. He sends such mixed messages about moving. He says he wants to move out and buy a place with my boyfriend, and yet when it comes to dealing with the agent, looking at the listings she sends us, completing paperwork, being available to view homes, he doesn't do anything. Then when I ask him if he's still serious about this, he looks at me like I have 10 heads, as if he's given no indication of not being serious about moving out....I do not get it!!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I would really like the election season to be over.

I would also really really like to sleep straight though the night. Yeah, Cookie, I'm a-lookin at YOU
AMEN!!!!

I am do sick of the stupid posts on facebook and almost all of them are sensationalism and contain absolutely no fact. Such as "he wants rapists to have control over their victims bodies".

Music snobs. They drive me up the wall. Okay, so you understand music, or the industry, or whatever. But seriously, stop trashing musicians and saying only your favorites have talent. You don't like rappers? Don't listen to them! Country music not your style? Then change the radio station. The fact is, a lot of these people are wealthy and successful, so obviously someone must like what they're selling. What is up with all the hate for people we don't even know? Does listening to music you don't like negatively impact your health? Does a 4-minute song really detract from your quality of life? I like most music, love some, and even the stuff I dislike I can tolerate without complaint. It's not worth the time of day to be constantly insulting artists!

houlahoops

Let's play another rousing game of "How Many Bones Can Emmy Break Before She Leaves the Country?"

So far we're at two. F$%#. Ow. I hate everything.

Also this:
I would really like the election season to be over.

Brattina88

Anyone who calls me and says "I have something serious to tell you, but don't freak out..."

:yikes:

My brother was in a car accident today... He's okay, but one person in particular was really nasty to me about it at work before we knew he was okay. And she is a b@#% and I want to kill her.

:rofl1: I am so mature, I know :p

Members online

No members online now.