Guilty.

noludoru

Bored Now.

Caitlin, as soon as the call got cut off Emma backed off of the trash can and CHILI went for it. So I got a picture for ya. :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
SHE! SHE, Blue! She is very much a SHE!

And no, she kept tipping it and eating godknowswhat and then giving me innocent looks when I had just righted it and she tipped it yet again. Brat.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
LOL. I thought Chili was an angel! Emma's the bad one.

I forgot to tell you, Beebel was going through the trash this morning. She pulled strips of paper out and chewed them.

Maxy24

LOL that's a great picture. She's like "yeah so what are you gonna do about it?" she's even sticking her tongue out a little ;) Well My cat Willie decided he was also a dog and stole a ham steak off the table while I was cleaning off the table and he ran away and ate a quarter of it. Cat's are great lol.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
nolodoru,
Your cat is adorable! Very pretty. :) I love tortouiseshell(sp?) pattern kitties.

Seeing a cat in the trash is all too familiar around our house, as well. Ha! Ours will even knock over our tall kitchen trash can if given half a chance. The only thing that stops them is when we spray Tabasco sauce over the garbage, and that is no fun for us, either. Ick!

I am not looking forward to the day that the cats teach Morgan to be a trash-eating accomplice...

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL. I thought Chili was an angel! Emma's the bad one.

I forgot to tell you, Beebel was going through the trash this morning. She pulled strips of paper out and chewed them.
They're BOTH spoiled rotten naughty little brats. But you didn't hear that from me. (Oh, and I <3 Beebel.)

Maxy... Emma tries to steal stuff off our plates all the time. Once when I was eating stir fry, she sat on the couch beside me and just stole pieces of broccoli, chicken, and peas right and left. Recently we had steaks for dinner and Emmy hopped up on the table, grabbed the ENTIRE steak, and dragged it across the table, scarfing chunks of it down. I was the only one at the table at the time, and my parents wondered why I was laughing so hard.. I could barely breathe.... she just looked so funny.

Maxfox, I suggest a REAL trashcan. :D The kind they can't knock over. Ours is dog-proof, too.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Maxfox, I suggest a REAL trashcan. :D The kind they can't knock over. Ours is dog-proof, too.
Yeah... we really ought to do that. I'll be completely honest when I say that hasn't been one of our high priorities.

I'm sure that is going to be moving to the top of our to-do list as Morgan gets bigger, though. :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL ohhhh believe me after having your carpet ruined by bottom-of-the-trash-can goo it will become a priority. :eek: (happened to not one but two friends of mine)

Members online

No members online now.