Anybody want to guess the mix?

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
These pictures of Vega were taken when I got her... she was 9 months old then. She looks exactly the same now though. Her previous owner told me she was a German Shepherd mix that she got from a pet store. Vega is about 70-75 pounds, her ears will very occasionally separate but 99.9% of the time they are "teepee ears". The only really "different" thing about her, other than her ears, is that she has rear dewclaws which I have only ever seen on one dog before (a Great Pyr), but I suppose any dog could have that? Anyway, just curious what everyone thinks her mix might be. I've had people suggest Doberman, Greyhound, Husky, and even purebred (but VERY poorly bred) German Shepherd.
Here are a few pics:

Ears in the rare "up" position:

meco

I think she is just adorable. I don't see dob in her but what ever she is she's beautiful!

ACooper

I don't see Doberman, but I do agree with Saphire about the Beaurceron.........and found a good photo and link to go with for you to look at.

It is actually a 'Fault' in this breed if they DON'T have dew claws on the back.
If you scroll about mid way down the page of this link, it tells you all about them :)
http://perso.orange.fr/corine.lundqvist/polydogs.html

showpug

I see GSD x Lab.

Beaurceron could be a possibility, but given the fact they are so rare I would highly doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.