Pepsi Cola Todd

C

cindr

I have never said good bye to Pepsi in a proper way, she is now gone 17 yrs and I feel that I must pay tribute to this awesome German Shepherd dog.

Well 17 yrs ago, I had my Daughter Steph was ill from the time we had brought her home from the hospital. I had taken her to 7 Doctors and all of them said there was nothing wrong with the child. That it was all in my head.

Well I knew better and I as her mother did not know what to do? If I put Steph down for 1 min she would stop breathing. I had to hold her day and night. I slept with her in my arms I was just so concerned but no one would here me.

Well one day when I watching T. V and using Pepsi as a foot rest. I would fall a sleep. Well with in seconds my feet would go flying and I would be woken up. Now Pepsi is sitting up stairing at me. I said what is the problem Pepsi. Well with that statement Pepsi would take her paw and slap my leg. Where I was holding Steph. I looked at Steph and she was turning green and blue. She had once again stopped breathing.

I flipped her on her back started to hit her not hard but hard enough to get her to breath and as well gave her cpr. I gave Pepsi a pat on the head and ran Steph to the local clinic.

There I would meet my daughters life saver. DR Fortuna. This Dr looked at me after evaluating my daughter who was 4 months old at the time. And Said Mrs Meloche may I have your permission to admidt your daughter into the hospital? She is deing!

I started to cry and said yes. I told this Dr. That he was the 8th Dr. That I had taken her too and no one else listened to me. Its nice to know that there is a Dr. Out there that see's what I am seeing!

Well I will state this if it had not been for my Dog Pepsi, Steph would not be alive today, So here I say THANX PEPSI FOR LOVING MY DAUGHTER SO MUCH THAT YOU HELPED HER LIVE TO THE AGE OF 17. YOU GO GIRL HAVE FUN IN THAT FEILD OF HEAVENLY JOY!!! YOU ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED YOU WERE AND STILL ARE A PART OF MY HEART:)

shaker

Awww...This is such a great story. it never stopped astonishing me what dogs can do. You're very lucky to have Pepsi.:hail:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh what a special dog Pepsi was. They say dogs can tell you things and this just goes to prove it. May Pepsi being having lots of fun with my CJ who just went to doggie heaven yesterday.

Members online