Hudson Pictures

He is adorable. I'm so glad you are enjoying him so much! He sounds like such a wonderful pup for you. :)
He is so great. The only thing he likes to steal that isn't a dog toy is one pair of my boots. But that's usually only when he wants to go outside.

All I can think is ears and tail! He's so cute!
The tail is interesting. It's an ongoing debate between 'broken as a very young pup' and 'born with that bend in it.' I was on the 'broken' side because there is a boney bump there, but in the first pictures you can see the tail, there is a very obvious bend it in, which is 3 weeks.

This needs to be framed.
Also he is adorable and I want one.
Thanks. I like taking pictures of my boy, it helps that he is easy to take pictures of

I'm sorry guys. Looks like I haven't graced you guys with new Hudson pictures in like 2 months. 2 months!!! My bad.....

Hudson is a big help in the kitchen. Sometimes he gets tripped over, so I really should teach him to not be in the kitchen but, unlike Ben, I am capable of looking where I'm going.

He out grew his roadie harness and got an orange one. This will probably be replaced soon. I don't think he likes it. I can't tell if it's the color or if it's just uncomfortable, but he acts like I beat him and gets real touchy after I put it on. He gets over it soon but....

Proof that he can sit & stay

He got a frisbee for his 6 month birthday from my MIL. He says he wants to be a disk dog. I say I am incapable of throwing a frisbee

So we just play tug with it

and he is suspicious of the neighbors (I don't blame him)

I think he's purdy

He loves snow. I keep telling him he's a NC dog and shouldn't love snow. He disagrees

Then we get muddy

Then we get more snow

Then it melts (24 hrs later) and we eat flowers

Hudson does not approve of fire

His tail is still ridiculous.

Equinox

Woah, he's really growing into himself!! He's really starting to look more grown up, and SO pretty. Love his build and his face <3

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Woah, he's really growing into himself!! He's really starting to look more grown up, and SO pretty. Love his build and his face <3
Very much this! You can see how he's going to look now! He's lovely :)

We were outside doing yard work & playing with the puppy today. I took a ton of pictures, narrowed it down to like 160 that I put on FB and will narrow it down a little more. He is 10 days shy of 7 months old, 35 lbs (or so) and crazy smart. We had him tied out while we were spreading some stone on the driveway. He ran and played and chewed on things for a long time. Then, we noticed him digging and went up to try and stop him from making a giant hole. Turns out, he was digging at the stake and almost had the thing dug up. Dang smart dogs.

My boys

More recent pictures of the Sweet Boy. He is just a pinch over 7 months now. I think in this last month he has really started to thicken up

Plane

tracking down some illusive deer turds

That tail will never let him be taken seriously. Oh, I also found out one of his sisters, who has a full tail, has a kink in hers too

He takes his job of being annoyed at the neighbors very seriously.

Then we dug stuff out of the compost ... thing

and body slammed into it

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Hudson is so handsome! Hard to believe he's seven months old already!

My cat has a kink in her tail and I've always said it gives her character, I don't think I'd have noticed it on Hudson if you hadn't pointed it out. :p

He is so adorable!!!! Growing up to be a HANDSOME boy too WOW!

LOVE that harness too btw.
Thanks. He's my boy. He is sickly in love with Ben too. He like to surprise Ben by jumping on the chair with him and the most awkward times. LOL.

Thanks. I like it, but I don't think The Boy is a fan. He acts like I beat him when I put it on and is real touchy on his back. he gets over it pretty quick, but it's just weird. He wasn't like that with his Roadie or the step-in I had.

Hudson is so handsome! Hard to believe he's seven months old already!

My cat has a kink in her tail and I've always said it gives her character, I don't think I'd have noticed it on Hudson if you hadn't pointed it out. :p
I think he's super handsome too, but I'm biased. I'm FB friends with two of his littlermate brother's and I like my boy the best. Ironically, those two are the two that I brought up with me. I definitely got the best one, lol.

I say his kink is because he is full of awesome

We visited family in Ohio this weekend and took a few pictures the first day of the boys. This was the first time they are able to play outside.

Unfortunately, having trouble adding pictures on the tablet. I'll try later if I can get the laptop to work

Members online

No members online now.